stitch

What do you think of RkyMtnHigh becoming.....

I think it's cool....

You go girl !!!!! B|

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Company drivers don't pay for fuel. Inexperienced drivers/trainees probably start out somewhere between .25-.30 @mile not including benefits.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

She'll be fine. Each one of us has to do what we need to in order to survive. If she feels that driving is what she needs to do, best of luck to her.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Heck, maybe she'll drive to Seattle a bunch of times.:)
She can bring her rig and crash at our house.B|

Honk when you pull up in the driveway, Katee.:)

Heck, with all the DZ.commers across the country, she could save a bundle on motel bills... unless, her rig has a sleeper on it.

Chuck

I talked to her during her lunchbreak today. It is a bit of a challenge for her. I told her to keep her chin up. The carrier she is getting the training from is not one I think very highly of. Although, when you're in experienced you have to start some where. It's only for a year anyway.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I think she will be an awesome truck driver. One thing about her is she does her very best no matter what she is doing, that alone tells me she is going to be one of the best truck drivers ever. Love you Katee-YOU CAN DO IT! If you get to Blaine-park the truck at Yorkies and call me anytime. Free shower, home cooked meals and warm bed baby!:)

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

The past couple days have been quite the challenge, so the encouraging comments mean so much to me right now. This past week has really tested my tenacity.

The course is supposed to be "only 3 weeks" here in Phoenix, Arizona but I'm planning to stay on the Range another week to work on straightline backing, parallel parking, serpentine backing, and 45 degree ally docking before proceeding to the Road. I'm doing well with those skills, but I just want to feel more comfortable and confident.

Thanks again for the support :)

The past couple days have been quite the challenge, so the encouraging comments mean so much to me right now. This past week has really tested my tenacity.

The course is supposed to be "only 3 weeks" here in Phoenix, Arizona but I'm planning to stay on the Range another week to work on straightline backing, parallel parking, serpentine backing, and 45 degree ally docking before proceeding to the Road. I'm doing well with those skills, but I just want to feel more comfortable and confident.

Thanks again for the support :)

You go girl! Good luck - not that you need it. You'll do GREAT!!! B|B|
'Shell

I've been reading about her progress out there. she is a very dedicated, and motivated individual. she is going to be just fine.

keep up the good work katee..

B|

She IS fine.

As a former transporter myself there is a special place in my heart for a line hauler.

Get the truck outta here!!!

My wife is hotter than your wife.