marks

Liquid Sky Sports / freefly suits and swoop pants

ya, thanks hans.:|

I was asking others.!;)

so, give me info!!!!! what do you like, dislike about them.

They are defiantly put together well, it is a new company, so I was wondering if anyone had bought any of the suits they offer...

I guess I will have to get one and find out for myself then.

yup, beezy. and look at her in the suits on the website!:o

hottie.... lol...

and beezy, im still workin on that one last canopy. i will let you know here very soon.;)

maybe Christie will chime in and tell me about them... i read on the website, but you know there has got to be more...

i would like to know her unbiased thoughts about them... honestly, i think im already sold..

i've gotten a few p.m.'s from a couple peeps saying that they would like to know a little bit also. i'm not sure why they wouldnt post though..

WOW!

just got back from the farm, and there were 4-5 suits ordered today alone! these are going to be all over the farm soon, so if you want to check out these bad ass suit's come on by. im ordering one this week. the two piece.;)

im also looking at getting the swoop pants.:)

very nice , very nice ...

but check out this ....:o:o, o bugger picture is to big again,
( any clues on haw to convert something to less than the max 120KB for an upload . when it's 1 MB to start off with???)

anyways have a look here http://www.matterclothing.com/eng/products_matrixffsuit_eng.htm
i have one of these and very happy with it , but now seeing what liquid sky sports has to offer:P:P
YeHaaaaaaaaaaa

I have checked out their suits online and they do look wonderful. I want to see more though peeps, so when you get your suits...post them!!

will do, i havent ordered yet, but will soon. im waiting on my bonus check from work.:)

*bump*

I'm looking to buy a new freefly suit and just wondering if there is anymore feedback out there on Liquid Sky Sports. I will be ordering a freefly suit and it will need to be a tight fitting suit so I am concerned with the fit.
So anymore comments or pics of suits out there? :)

I read on here (dz.com) somewhere that they have a special going on. Buy a freefly suit, get a pair of freefly pants 50% off. I just saw it a day or two ago.

Now don't quote me, I'm searching for the link to the post before the post nazi's come after me...;)

i beat the crap out of the swoop pants i got and they're holding up pretty damn well. and even though they're a "little" tight they did a great job at making sure everything fit correctly. i have nothing but good things to say about liquid sky. i've attached a picture as well.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

*bump*

I'm looking to buy a new freefly suit and just wondering if there is anymore feedback out there on Liquid Sky Sports. I will be ordering a freefly suit and it will need to be a tight fitting suit so I am concerned with the fit.
So anymore comments or pics of suits out there? :)

give me some time to resize some pics and eat and i will post some more for ya..

click on the link in my signiture to see the special they are running right now..;)

still working on the pics,

but if you get the two peice suit, and the specail, you can wear the "shorts";) with the top on the really hot days.

also, if you use a removable deployment system and you want the stash pocket on the swoop pants you can get that also.

I even have a pair of swwop pants i use as freefly pants, I had him make a "removable" stash pocket for the "removable" deploment system. so when i want to use the swoop pants as freefly "shorts" then i just remove the pocket.;)

I saw the special, that is what has peaked my interest even more about Liquid Sky B|

ok, im going to have to do the pics tomorow, sorry. Im having problems with this, and it is sleepy time...

I will get them for you though.:)

I saw the special, that is what has peaked my interest even more about Liquid Sky B|

ok, im going to have to do the pics tomorow, sorry. Im having problems with this, and it is sleepy time...

I will get them for you though.:)

That's cool, I totally appreciate the effort!! :)