turtlespeed

Wanted: Wingman

A dildo and some shots is all you need to keep Bananarama happy..... Or how ever you spell her name.

Banesanura. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A dildo and some shots is all you need to keep Bananarama happy..... Or how ever you spell her name.

If she's Turtle's objective, I don't think he needs a wingman. He needs a safe word.:ph34r:

BTW, "harder" is not a good safe word.[:/]

He'll be screaming "NO MAS!! NO MAS!!" in about 5 seconds flat into the session. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If she's Turtle's objective, I don't think he needs a wingman. He needs a safe word.:ph34r:

He'll be screaming "NO MAS!! NO MAS!!" in about 5 seconds flat into the session. :D:D:D

After I get done with turtle- he'd have to go back to doing plf's when landing- he wouldn't be able to walk straight for weeks.

I like jager bombs and belvedere. (make mental notes now):D:D:D:D
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Requirements:

Won't throw you under the bus
Never leaves his wingman
Drinks but doesn't get drunk.
Can open up sets.
Can help close targets.

(More requirements to be listed as time allows)

I'll wingman for you. But I can't guarantee the whole 'drunk' thing. Though I can save you from cougars. ;)
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Requirements:

Never leaves his wingman
Can open up sets.
Can help close targets.

I'll wingman for you. But I can't guarantee the whole 'drunk' thing. Though I can save you from cougars. ;)

Wing women are the best- women are generally catty (being general here) but when they can hang out and have conversation its a good sign. You have to have a wing woman that appeals kinda like what you are looking for...it makes it easier more comfortable to set up.

I've been a wing woman and it works all the time. :) I always set up for my friends and once they got it- I go on the hunt for mine.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

turtlespeed:

where are you located? i'm a great wingman and can probably give you a good learning experience on cold approaches for 3 sets (and up)..

South Eastern Texas.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No - Not my objective - but definately wouldn't kick her out of bed - well, unless she wanted floor time.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

After I get done with turtle- he'd have to go back to doing plf's when landing- he wouldn't be able to walk straight for weeks.

I like jager bombs and belvedere. (make mental notes now):D:D:D:D

LMAO - so where were you to share the Jager boms Hippy and I were making on the last Turtle and J weekend at the Farm?

BTW - you look pretty good doing arm turns on the rotating table . . .:)

You were at the farm when I was there?

you never said hi! [:/]

I had to behave when J came by- I was tired sore and I was injured on friday- and I my hand hasn't been the same from wrestling.....

Not last weekend - on a weekend you were going through your AFF . . . and I didn't know who you were at the time.

. . . and I didn't know who you were at the time.

Umm..that's NOT a 'closing' line Turtle...it's an opening line, an 'ice breaker' so to speak. :S

NO WONDER you need a Wing~Man! :P

Yes oh wise and dusty one . . . please let us hear your words of experiance and prowess as a wing man . . . But haven't times changed since the dark ages?

Requirements:

Never leaves his wingman
Can open up sets.
Can help close targets.

No, no, no...cougars are hot! Its the mountain lions or chicken hawks he may need saving from! :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mountain+lion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_%28sexuality%29

:ph34r:
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Requirements:

Never leaves his wingman
Can open up sets.
Can help close targets.

No, no, no...cougars are hot! Its the mountain lions or chicken hawks he may need saving from! :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mountain+lion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_%28sexuality%29

:ph34r:

No - You weren't there - trust me - it was a cougar.;)

Umm..that's NOT a 'closing' line Turtle...it's an opening line, an 'ice breaker' so to speak. :S

Yes oh wise and dusty one . . . please let us hear your words of experience and prowess as a wing man . . . But haven't times changed since the dark ages?

"...words of experience and prowess as a wing man"

Not being one to brag, I of course don't go into detail...but be assured, I never returned from a mission with gas in the tank or ammo in the guns! :ph34r:

The 'TIMES' have changed, but the game hasn't...:)

Use to be ya whacked 'em in the melon with a club and then dragged them back to the cave.

These days the only difference is...it's Roofies instead of a club, a Porsche replaced dragging and 'condo' is just cave spelled sideways! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Yes oh wise and dusty one . . . please let us hear your words of experience and prowess as a wing man . . . But haven't times changed since the dark ages?

"...words of experience and prowess as a wing man"

Not being one to brag, I of course don't go into detail...but be assured, I never returned from a mission with gas in the tank or ammo in the guns! :ph34r:

The 'TIMES' have changed, but the game hasn't...:)

Use to be ya whacked 'em in the melon with a club and then dragged them back to the cave.

These days the only difference is...it's Roofies instead of a club, a Porsche replaced dragging and 'condo' is just cave spelled sideways! :S

You mean you aren't supposed to use a club?:o