Squeak

weekend numbers 25-26 Oct.

:|::(::S

I am in the same boat as most...nothing ... nothing ....nothing. We are now closed for the winter but sat would have beautiful to take the 182 up - clear blue skies...60 degrees...light wind. I need to move somewhere warmer:|

I was out at the DZ yesterday and it was gorgeous...warm isn't what was needed, a simple pilot, some jumpers, and the 182 would have done just fine. Then again, I was ready for a break...I stayed home Friday and Saturday for the first time since March, and I gotta admit sleeping in, mimosas, red beers, and actually getting some non-skydiving stuff taken care of was a nice change of pace. :$

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

:)
2 tandems and 5 freefly jumps in Byron on Saturday. 9 tandems in Davis on Sunday. Beer drank for flygirl1 getting 3 pictures of me B.A.S.E. jumping during the Perrine Bridge Festival published in the November Skydiving Magazine. I'm doing a TARD, gainer, and WAD.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

:)
Damn plains winds once again. Only two RW jumps on Saturday. Sunday at 8 AM, the uppers as 3K were honking along at 54. Stupid thought of day was, "We can go out and do a XC from 5000."

Only a thought as that would be about 1700 agl. So day called and then we discussed throwing on our rigs and standing under buildings and antennas downtown while looking up to see what kind of reactions we'd get from the local populace. Way too early for the beer light for sure. [:/]
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

:|::(::S

I am in the same boat as most...nothing ... nothing ....nothing. We are now closed for the winter but sat would have beautiful to take the 182 up - clear blue skies...60 degrees...light wind. I need to move somewhere warmer:|

I was out at the DZ yesterday and it was gorgeous...warm isn't what was needed, a simple pilot, some jumpers, and the 182 would have done just fine. Then again, I was ready for a break...I stayed home Friday and Saturday for the first time since March, and I gotta admit sleeping in, mimosas, red beers, and actually getting some non-skydiving stuff taken care of was a nice change of pace. :$

Blues,
Dave

yeah, I know that you and muttley needed the break ---actually all of the worker bee's did.....I wouldn't have been jumping anyway as I have been sick but ---- the skies sure have been beautiful here this week. Maybe there will be some nice days in november to break out the 182.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:):2:1

Congrats on joining the S.L.U.T.S! Good to see Bonnie is busy recruiting B| I attached a pic of the founding S.L.U.T.S (Kelly, myself, and Bonnie) from only two months ago...I can't wait to see yours :)

Was only at the dz for part of sunday but managed to make a super fun sit fly train (at least on exit) with a new beautiful friend, Kalish and a productive transitional solo sit fly. Also, in the spirit of the election year, I voted for our USPA elections for the very first time. It helped that Eli Thompson was campaigning in the creeper area or else I would have ignored my mail in ballot in my Nov parachutist :D

:(:7:1

got 7 jumps in Sunday. PERFECT day, got backed up pretty good about lunch time. heard something that made me laugh pretty good.

"nothing says Otter like 17 people in a Pac"

Also figured out that when you got a full load on a Porter and your the last one out after a 6 way, when they jump, hold the fuck on!!! bout fell outa the damn plane.

first hop and pop

Great day! only 5 more till my A!

:|:9:1

Awesome weather this weekend and I took full advantage of Kapowsins screaming deal. Bunch of 2 and 3 ways. Bought beer for my first 5 way (Thanks to some world class jumpers who didn't complain about getting tackled in free fall) If anybody hasn't tried Moose Drool or Scape Goat from Big Sky breweries go get yourself a sixer. Last jump on Sunday was a hop n pop at 13,000. Got about 20 min to enjoy the sunset and play with my new canopy.
Muff Brother #4204
SCR #14843

1:1:4+(where the hell do you get the cool li'l beer icon??)

Cut out of work early Friday and got 1 solo in, uppers were crankin and i found myself landing a good bit out:$

Sat worked at the DZ and caught SWEEET 3 way at sunset!

Sunday got four in- 2 track dives a 3way and a two way. + I owe beer for jumping my first rig!!

If your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Your mom goes HandHeld

B|-4-0

Did a three way coach dive with JohnMitchell and a noob and then three hot four way jumps. :D We jumped together this weekend.

Weather was BEAUTIFUL. Warm at altitude and the sunset load was breath taking. Can't get better than that in October in the Great Northwest.

B|-4-0

Did a three way coach dive with JohnMitchell and a noob and then three hot four way jumps. :D We jumped together this weekend.

Weather was BEAUTIFUL. Warm at altitude and the sunset load was breath taking. Can't get better than that in October in the Great Northwest.

I hear you have a room for me to take over:P:P:P:P

i don't know though...the last time we hung out i awoke with a terrible headache. i am sure it was just from sleeping in that trailer we bought from livendive. seems every time we sleep there we wake up with a headache.....what is up with that?:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

OMG!!! I know!!! It must be that trailer because I woke up with a huge headache too!! I never thought about it being the trailer at first I thought it was all the beers, rum and vodka and jello shots I drank the night before but now I'm starting to think it really was that trailer!:o

Well, if you come over here we have a nice bed. I've slept in it and it didn't give me a head ache at all. ;):D

OMG!!! I know!!! It must be that trailer because I woke up with a huge headache too!! I never thought about it being the trailer at first I thought it was all the beers, rum and vodka and jello shots I drank the night before but now I'm starting to think it really was that trailer!:o

Well, if you come over here we have a nice bed. I've slept in it and it didn't give me a head ache at all. ;):D

thats good because i actually would want to be able to jump the next morning where at the mini invasion i couldn't jump so the alcohol was free flowing.:D:D

I told Dave, that damn trailer, every time i sleep in there it gives me a headache. he said ... sorry darling, there are no refunds!:D:D:D
DPH # 2