Squeak

weekend numbers 25-26 Oct.

:|:3::|

3 jumps on Saturday morning, then had to head home for a party
2 head down freefly (slowly getting better) and a 13 way flatty jump, (been over 12 months since i went flat, and i didnt screw it up:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:yay:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

0 / 0 / 0

I am still stuck in the great white north!

But I am flying home Thursday and plan to get at least 15 jumps at the Hog Flop next weekend!!!!

so is your batting arm all rested and repaired?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

[:/]:4:{beer] maybe........ I've got to learn to say "Yes, it's my first__________________" one of these days. One of my AFF instructors got married today, and I was part of the load that jumped into the dz for the ceremoy. :)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

:)
A 3 way coach jump and three 4 way sequentials with some old friends. I love doing 4 way with V and friends.B| It was Kapowsin's "Make 3, the 4th jump is free" weekend, so I made 4 jumps for the price of 3. Ya gotta love a free skydive.B|

The weather was perfect for late October. Beautiful sunset load for #4. Ahhhhh.:)

:|::(::S

I am in the same boat as most...nothing ... nothing ....nothing. We are now closed for the winter but sat would have beautiful to take the 182 up - clear blue skies...60 degrees...light wind. I need to move somewhere warmer:|
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:):[:/]:B|

No going to the DZ for me as my new flatmate moved in on Saturday.
Sunday was bad weather anyway, so my friend and I decided to go to a Big Band concert.
It was nice, as well as inside in the warm..
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

:)
I almost owed beer for my first chop...That was the fastest spinning canopy I have ever been under. A friend even watched thinking she better get rid of that soon. I actually was about to, but I couldn't see I was so dizzy. I kicked out of it and collapsed on the ground from the adrenaline.

The rest of the day was great! Great jumps, great openings, and great friends to party with... :)
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

I am in the same boat as most...nothing ... nothing ....nothing. We are now closed for the winter but sat would have beautiful to take the 182 up - clear blue skies...60 degrees...light wind. I need to move somewhere warmer

Ya' coulda come to Star. We had great weather too and we were jumping!!!!
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490