RALFFERS

Drive-Thru Banking (Funny)

So.... I pull up to the bank drive-thru to pay my credit card bill for the month; do my thing,get my card & I'd from the canaster, &.... Now you would think that something as routine as this would be uneventful, right?.... I mean go to bank, do your thing & go home - then again this is me we're talking about![Laugh]

Anyway, I pull off, get home.... & only in the garage do I look on the passanger seat of my car, only to realize that I still have the canaster.... [I]D'OH! I called them, & even the teller laughed at with me

I'm now back, sitting in the parking lot of the bank (it's quite the trip; I don't normally bank here) about to return this thing.

I know I can be sometimes forgetful (especially with things like flushing the toilet & such) - but DAMNNNNN.... :S

You can all laugh at me now. [Blush]:P

[Laugh]

Anyone else have embarrising stories like this? Have you done the exact same thing even? [Sly]
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

So.... I pull up to the bank drive-thru to pay my credit card bill for the month; do my thing,get my card & I'd from the canaster, &.... Now you would think that something as routine as this would be uneventful, right?.... I mean go to bank, do your thing & go home - then again this is me we're talking about![Laugh]

I am known to be quite the space cadet, but that is funny....:D

Anyway, I pull off, get home.... & only in the garage do I look on the passanger seat of my car, only to realize that I still have the canaster.... [I]D'OH! I called them, & even the teller laughed at with me

I'm now back, sitting in the parking lot of the bank (it's quite the trip; I don't normally bank here) about to return this thing.

I know I can be sometimes forgetful (especially with things like flushing the toilet & such) - but DAMNNNNN.... :S

You can all laugh at me now. [Blush]:P

[Laugh]

Anyone else have embarrising stories like this? Have you done the exact same thing even? [Sly]

Yeah, I have actually done the exact same thing.

What was really embarassing though was I didnt realize I took it and I was dating one of the tellers at the time. So she calls me at work frantic thinking I did it as a joke...

...which i totally claimed was true since no one would honestly drive away with the thing and not realize it :$

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

I did that once. But I didn't make it a block before I realized it and took it back. I told the girl at the drive through that I thought I needed the canister but then decided I didn't and brought it back. She thought it was pretty funny.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.