skymama

Hats during sex?

One of my more perverted friends just told me that a girl wearing a hat during sex is a turn-on. This just never occured to me before. Thoughts? Anyone have any favorites?

Edit: He doesn't want to be referred to as perverted, but open-minded or sexually advanced. You decide. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If the Hat stays on for any length of time at all.. It is either on waaaaay too tight or someone isnt doing something right.:P

I am sorry but If a girl was wearing a Hat while we were having sex I would see it as a personal challenge to Knock that hat off without touching it!!
:P

I think if a girl was on top doing RCG and she had a cowboy hat on that would be hot.

I was a cowgirl at the Hog Flop. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If the Hat stays on for any length of time at all.. It is either on waaaaay too tight or someone isnt doing something right.:P

I am sorry but If a girl was wearing a Hat while we were having sex I would see it as a personal challenge to Knock that hat off without touching it!!
:P

EXACTLY!! :)
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Never thought of this before but I suppose a cowboy hat would be rather sexy.

oh, boots too... yea gotta have the boots too...

Oooo... how about some chaps? yea chaps are cool.

:$

OK, i'll be back a little later. Gotta see if the costume store is having any sales.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

So why are you making my fantasy public?

I did it just for you, Art. You know the old saying...if the DZO ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. ;)

One of my more perverted friends just told me that a girl wearing a hat during sex is a turn-on. This just never occured to me before. Thoughts? Anyone have any favorites?

Edit: He doesn't want to be referred to as perverted, but open-minded or sexually advanced. You decide. :P

Wear a berlap sack for all i care
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

What about guys wearing hats, I wear my cowboy hat during sex sometimes!!.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower