Brandoliem

LOST DOG... Skydive the Farm 11.1.08

LOST DOG... please help!!

My boyfriend's dog ran away from Skydive the Farm on Saturday night and we still can't find her. She was out front of the hangar and ran away when the fireworks were set off around 10:30pm. She's never seen fireworks, so i'm sure she just got scared and is now lost.

She's a two year old Golden Retriever named Maddie. She had on a red collar with tags, but it was fairly loose so we're afraid it may have fallen off by now. She's super friendly and tends to run up to people.

If anybody has any information, please give us a call. We're hoping somebody who was out front when the fireworks started may have seen which direction she ran off to or maybe somebody saw her on Sunday when they were driving home. We’re offering a reward for any info that helps us find her.

Please help us find his best friend!!!

Brad - 334.444.5103
Brandy - 404.429.1705

(photos attached...)

April and I tried to do some training walks down Grady road. There are 1.7 million dogs around there. :S
Hopefully a dog lover is looking after her until she is found.
Good luck.

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

DOG F O U N D !!!!!!!

Thank you all for your support while we searched for Maddie. She was found this morning by a neighbor just trotting down the road a few miles from the Farm. Her only battle wounds are a sliced nose and scratched eye... not too bad for a pampered city pup who spent over 4 days in the woods by herself.

Thanks again all!! :)

DOG F O U N D !!!!!!!

Thank you all for your support while we searched for Maddie. She was found this morning by a neighbor just trotting down the road a few miles from the Farm. Her only battle wounds are a sliced nose and scratched eye... not too bad for a pampered city pup who spent over 4 days in the woods by herself.

Yeah Maddie!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love happy endings!! All of our puppy prayers have paid off! :)
Tell Maddie if this is her first adventure she owes BEER!
Always be kinder than you feel.

In your email about this happy occasion you said:
"Hans and Warren went to pick her up then met Brad at the Farm for the happy reunion. After a quick bath to de-stink, boy and dog are on their way home. "

I was just wondering... Hoping actually.. Did someone manage get Hans and Warren in on that DeStink Bath??

If so, there will ALLL kinds of things to celebrate this weekend at the Farm!!:P:D:D

Sorry to pre-pop the party but there has been no change in either Hans or Warren. It was a solo - Maddie only. Even though she did offer hugs and kisses, there were no takers.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

DOG F O U N D !!!!!!!

My heart-felt congratulations to you and your loved ones ! There is one more reason not to name your pet "CANOPY"
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

DOG F O U N D !!!!!!!

:)
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX