simplyputsi

L and B dealer in Georgia

For the love of Pete!! I am looking to buy a pro dytter or pro track but then found on the website they have new versions of these solo and Optima. Well I emailed the company for prices on those and they said to contact my local dealer. So I go to the web page and it does not have, that I could find, a place to search for local dealers. Does anyone know if there is an L and B dealer in Georgia?
Also, does anyone have the new solo or optima? I'd like to hear the takes on them.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Yeah I might have to inquire next time I'm out there. Kind of confused as to why the pro track is more expensive then the optima. From the l & b website it says the optima is the new version of the pro track. Hey, I'm all about better, cheaper toys though.
Guess no one will have a review then if they are not shipping yet huh? guess I'll be the guinea pig

edit: the optima is apparently not the replacement of the pro track. There are a few differences. My bad.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Send Mike (@ his Chutingstar address) and email and inquire... he's usually pretty good about responding.

Also, I believe Skydive Atlanta has a small "gear store" so you might consider giving them a call too.

Edited to add: I'm very happy with my Pro Track and from what I understand they have tremendous Customer Service... I wouldn't hesitate to get another of their ditters.

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...