PRSKY71

Who do you look like?

Hard to tell for sure from your Avatar pic but I would say more like Colunga than Diamond-Philips. I see he (Colunga) has done some stunt work. Maybe you can be his stuntman. And, well, since you look like him, no surprise the girls are staring!! ;)

Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

Speaking of who people look like:

Little boy goes to the big shpping center with his grandpa. Ends up getting separated and lost.

Teary-eyed, the little boy goes up to a security guard and whimpers something about losing his grandpa in the store.

Security guard crouches down to meet the little tyke on his level and kindly and soothingly asks the little boy "Tell me about your grandpa. What's he like?"

Little boy thinks for a minute and calmly replies "Crown Royal straight up and women with big tits."
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

here is a pic of me, my mom and my daughter, the other pics are of my boys. Personally, I think the oldest looks more like my dad and that the youngest looks like his dad....crazy how genetics works:S:S:S

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

More than twice while backpacking or climbing, I've been called "Pippi Longstocking" ... red hair in pigtails. :D
(No freckles tho'.)

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

I look like my dad-BIG TIME. According to my mom I look just like his mom. But I act like my mom. I spent more time learning from her though. My looks and faith in Jesus Christ came from my dad though.

My kids look like their father. I am trying to have them not act like me though:D:D:D-Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I like to think I look like my mimi... Im here http://picasaweb.google.com/LisaMarieKull/NewKidsOnTheBlockConcert#5265976215230716402
Mimi is here ... http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?uname=LisaMarieKull&isOwner=true&aid=5248156678284477633&subjectids=9089758286710179216#5248156686675357730

My oldest looks like me but with blond hair and blue eyes instead of red hair and green eyes
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this