PRSKY71

Who do you look like?

And who do your children look like? My husband's recent post with my daughter's picture got me thinking. I think I clearly look like my father but when it comes to my daughter I can't really tell! Strangers tell me she looks like me but I think it is too early to tell. How about you? Who do you look like -- your mom or your dad? Perhaps your uncle or the mail man? Maybe the UPS guy? :-)
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

Hmmmm.....
I would have to say that I look like the guy in the second picture, and the dude on the right of the last picture. I don't wear ties that often though.
B|
Here is a picture of my parents....
Married 41 years now, but still no skydives....... sigh

Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

I have found that I look like my grandfather, when comparing photos of he and I at the smae ages in life it's almost scary in the sense that I can see what I will look like when I get old and when I see his medical history and how mine is also very close I can also see what I need to change in myself.
www.greenboxphotography.com

Emie definitely has your eyes and coloring, I can't tell about the rest yet though.

I think you look a lot like you dad, I never noticed it until you pointed it out here.

And Corey looks like he has his mom's smile, maybe?

Me...I am the image of my maternal grandfather from what I'm told. Since I never met him I can't say myself, but those who knew him claim I'm his reincarnation. When I was born, my mom's first comment was that I looked just like her father. I did find an old tin photo of him as a child one time, back when little boys had longer hair (around the turn of the last century). At first, I thought it was me in one of those fake old fashioned pictures but I could not remember having it taken. When I asked my mom about it, I was surprised to find out it wasn't me.

I don't have kids so I can't answer your specific question. I can, however, treat you to a lovely collage I just made for this thread. Assuming that the word 'collage' applies when there are only two items that have been collaged.

Anyway - I'm the disembodied one floating out above the water. The photo is my mom and dad at Lake Pontchartrain in 1966. They hadn't been married a year yet and I wouldn't be along for several more years.
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

I think you have your mom's eyes and perhaps smile, although it is hard to say as I think you are goofing off a bit in your pic. :)

that's my exact take on it too, eyes and smile.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I looked forever to find a decent photo of myself. I'm the photographer so there are very few pictures of me floating around. At least ones where I'm not pissed off at being photographed.

I look like my mom. Dead copy of her. I've had the enjoyment of dealing with veeerrrryyy elderly relatives, as their lives are winding down, being absolutely convinced that I'm my mom and that time has turned back.

I act just like my dad though. Smart assed head cases that are stubborn and pushy yet charming at the same time.

I'll try to find a more 'normal' picture of myself...

[edited because I'm medicated and things look fuzzy and pretty]
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

Everyone thinks I look just like my dear Daddy. :)
I love him so much! I'm happy to look like him, except for the boobies and all! B|

I don't have children of my own, but I often wonder if I had children would my family's genes really come through? Oh well! More money for skydiving!! :D

Always be kinder than you feel.