tetra316

Friday night and no where to go...

my son whose home visiting from college for the weekend..... Just headed out " to the local bar scene" ;)B|

and his OLD Man... is reading in the forums..
BORED?????

you gotta be kidding!!!!

THIS stuff here is SO entertaining,,, i'm thinking of just cancelling the cable TV....;)B|

where else can one meet new people?? stay in touch with old friends? communicate with recent acquaintances, some of whom are fast becoming new friends,, NOt spend a dime, not have to tip the barkeep, not have to burn a drop of gasoline??.
be entertained? AND be able to put in one's "own two cents" On any or every subject??

just the right way to end the work week !!!
hahaha Bored??? just find a BillyVance thread or two!!!! hahahahaha the attachments in those threads will crack you Up and have it all over any other 'conventional' friday night activities...well most of them anyway....

gotta go!!!! my dear wife is calling me,,,B|
in that certain way she has..:$:$;)
when we have the house all to OURSELVES!!!:oB|:$:$;)

skydive softly, skydive often, skydive with friends

jiimmmmmy

ives half a bottle of yager still, so neener neener neener. Jeesh I am used to people being on dz.com at friday nights, where are they?

the best thing bout wine in a box is it is more comfy on the lap, more stable then a bottle cause the bottle will tip over everytime u let go
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this