sky722

Don't You Hate When...

you spend money on certain things,and when you get in a bind and have to ask your parents for a little help.And they say things like ..."well you should have kept some of that jump money for hard times! "....just wondering has it happen to anyone ?

Hate to break it to ya but you begin to die the day you are born-Life is not about braving the storm-its learning to dance in the rain. you shouldnt jump when you are poor- I'm not- it is a blessing when you have the cash and time baby-just like all of us. I have been waiting a long time and my day is coming for my AFF. Growing up means self control and patience-I think that was the point-Caress:)

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I see your point. Hey I can very weel go into debt and get my AFF out of the way so I am being patience. I know that later this month I will be able to get another AFF jump in,that's if everything keeps going well. I know there's some people who would rather have as much fun and do without. Really, it's all about what you want in life. Some people, it's the only way they will be able to experience some things in life :)

just want to add one more thing..if you look at my jump numbers you can see I don't have many. But I do remember when I was younger being in situations like that though.But now you can spend all your exta money on skydiving...and all of a sudden for whatever reasons, you're in a bind and need help for someone. Then they say hey see should have kept that diving money. But if you did you would have never skydived . Think about it ! :)

you spend money on certain things,and when you get in a bind and have to ask your parents for a little help.And they say things like ..."well you should have kept some of that jump money for hard times! "....just wondering has it happen to anyone ?

Plan for the worst but hope for the best. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.