mdwhalen

Ethical question

Now, just to let them know you are in on this project, when that new skydiver arrives at your DZ looking nervous and unsure walk up to him or her, give them a big welcoming smile, a big warm hug and whisper into their ear the secret word "monkeypants." Its that easy.

After I give a male a hug, I'd be more likely to say, "are you happy to see me, or is that a monkey in your pants." Is that ok? ;)

Are you bragging?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Skymama, my agents have been instructed to whisk you away immediately to my island dropzone where you will be my island queen and hereafter you will be known as skymama-san! I'm not giving all my new fortune away, you know.

Wikipedia states: "A mama-san, or mamasan, is a woman who works in a supervisory role in certain establishments in East Asia, typically those related to sex work, but sometimes in drinking places as well."
"I have magic buttons ;)." skymama

I am a lawyer in a small two person firm. An elderly client recently came to me and deposited her life's fortune in my trust account until we could decide how to split it up between her disabled daughter and her daughter who works in a missionary for Peruvian earthquake victims. Without divulging attorney client privileged information, its a 7 digit sum. Unfortunately, she died unexpectedly before giving me final directions on what to do with the money. My ethical question is: Do I have to share my new fortune with my partner?

Decision posted below, thanks for input.

Your "private investigators" should be able to arrange a similar "unfortunate accident" for your partner.

Just don't even think about skimping on your "investigators'" fees, or you too may face a sudden "unfortunate event".

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I help out with these sorts of problems all the time. Here is my proposals to you.

Please if this letter finds you interesting do quickly get back to me immediately
with the following information’s to enable this deal commence as I have gone
through due processes to make sure that this transaction works out successfully.

I NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION'S FROM YOU

.1) Your complete full names to issue on the BANK DRAFT.
2) Your postal mailing address home or office where you will receive the draft.
(3)Your private telephone number.

Finally be informed that once I receive the above information’s I will update you
our mode of sharing and when you will receive the draft.

I am waiting your urgent response ASAP.

My Regards to you.

Mr Abba Musa

I cannot make it to a Western Union. I had a hard skydiving opening and my legs fell off. I got one back but the other embedded itself in this woman's head and if they remove it she'll die. She can no longer talk but somehow the injury caused her breasts to enlarge greatly... :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Now, just to let them know you are in on this project, when that new skydiver arrives at your DZ looking nervous and unsure walk up to him or her, give them a big welcoming smile, a big warm hug and whisper into their ear the secret word "monkeypants." Its that easy.

After I give a male a hug, I'd be more likely to say, "are you happy to see me, or is that a monkey in your pants." Is that ok? ;)

Are you bragging?:o

Her? :o

No...

:) Neeevvvveerrr... :)

I am a lawyer in a small two person firm. An elderly client recently came to me and deposited her life's fortune in my trust account until we could decide how to split it up between her disabled daughter and her daughter who works in a missionary for Peruvian earthquake victims. Without divulging attorney client privileged information, its a 7 digit sum. Unfortunately, she died unexpectedly before giving me final directions on what to do with the money. My ethical question is: Do I have to share my new fortune with my partner?

Decision posted below, thanks for input.

All that legal language really got me confused ! In layman's terms, this is what I understand :

Hi I am a lawyer (ed. that much was clear) in a small two person firm (is that you and your secretary or you and your client, need some clarification here). An elderly client (refer to previous question and clarify whether it was your client or your secretary's client) came to me and deposited her life's fortune in my trust account (pause, in a two-person firm, do you have single-person trust accounts?.... hmmmm)... until we (again, who is we?, you; you and your secretary; you, your secretary and your client?) could decide how to split it up between her disabled daughter and her daughter who works in a missionary for Peruvian earthquake victims (ok, you have established that your erderly client is a female .. the question is ...did the disable daughter become disable BEFORE you received the money...further, assuming that there are two daughters, when did the second daughter leave began working the missionary position in Peru?). Without divulging attorney client privileged information(ok, so from this statement, you won't answer the previous questions, I withdraw my previous questions!, may I continue?) , its a 7 digit sum (What monetary system is based on digit .... if it's a seven digit sum, are we to assume that the range is a minimum of 1+1+1+1+1+1+1=7 with a maximum of 9+9+9+9+9+9+9 = 61? ) . Unfortunately, she died unexpectedly ( Did you have an expectation for her to die? Did she die before you expected her to ? ) before giving me final directions on what to do with the money (I am assuming that you infer that her "untimely death" caused you enough grief to have a temporary memory lapse, and you have no recollection of the disabled person and the missionary position person in Peru?) . My ethical question (Do ethical questions exist?) is: Do I have to share my new fortune with my partner? (Who is your partner? We have established that you work on a two-person firm, but you have not made any references to a partner, prior to this statement. This is the first mention of the word "my" in this statement. In reference to "new fortune", are you reflecting on your state of mind or the financial implications of the sum of the seven digits?)

I've been contacted by a three letter government agency to profile the disappearance of an elderly person (coincidentally with seven fingers missing)....
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

its a 7 digit sum (What monetary system is based on digit .... if it's a seven digit sum, are we to assume that the range is a minimum of 1+1+1+1+1+1+1=7 with a maximum of 9+9+9+9+9+9+9 = 61? ) .

What about 0 or negative numbers? :|

its a 7 digit sum (What monetary system is based on digit .... if it's a seven digit sum, are we to assume that the range is a minimum of 1+1+1+1+1+1+1=7 with a maximum of 9+9+9+9+9+9+9 = 61? ) .

Are we working with a base 10 system here?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Ok, I've made a decision what to do with my new found money. First to those of you who criticized my keeping it and then PM'd me asking for loans, new rigs and drug money shame on you. You know who you are.

So here is my plan. I have decided to hire random skydivers and send them around to dropzones disguised as newbies. If you welcome them with open arms, treat them as friends and make their visit to your dropzone as enjoyable as possible they have been instructed to reward you with a new altimeter, jumpsuit, rig, heck even a new jump plane (depending on how nice to them you and your DZ are). The catch is, you wont know if that new face at your DZ is one of my agents until they are finished jumping for the day. So be nice to all new skydivers, don't shun them - welcome them and treat them like friends. It is in your own best interest.

Well..I was all over the blind one legged midget chick with the purple hair and perky 'tit'...gave 'er the monkey-pants password and now I gotta real problem...:o

...what the hell am I supposed to do with this new Super Otter?! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

DUH - let your wife fly us to altitude.B|

We are talking about a lawyer here ! They don't believe on zeros or negative numbers.

However, they are quick to base their findings on the square root of -1, which as you know is .....(fill in the blank)
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

DUH - let your wife fly us to altitude.B|

She can't get in the plane because the jackass she married won't open the door for her

:D:D:D

OUCH~! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You're just mad because I wouldn't take a sip from your cocks at the Hog Flop. :P

"Flop" being the operative word there :)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom