jtnesbitt

Pulled by a boat?

we did it once in the 90's with an old tandem canopy in biloxi. on the maiden voyage, the pilot hooked in, but didn't get hurt. that was enough no to do it again. there was a cutaway system, but he wasn't yet high enough to have enough time to use it. there is video somewhere.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Joe,

Be sure to get video... :P:D

Scott

Well Scott I would ask you to do it but last time i did something crazy with you doing video you threw out at 5k and missed it! ;)
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Joe,

Scott

Well Scott I would ask you to do it but last time i did something crazy with you doing video you threw out at 5k and missed it! ;)
I did no such thing!!! it was at least 4.5k before I threw... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Joe,

Scott

I did no such thing!!! it was at least 4.5k... :P

what was that a cross country dive or something? :ph34r::ph34r::D:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Joe,

Scott

Ok, maybe it was 4k, cuz when i went to my back and looked back up at the person holding the hoop was pulling in place :P

Still no reason for missing a vertical hoop jump!

(Edit for me being an idiot and not knowing how to type.)
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

what was that a cross country dive or something? :ph34r::ph34r::D:Dno, hoop dive... Joe here was going to freefly through the hoop at the end of the dive... he was going to hang out above the belly jumpers (100ft or so) and was going to freefly through the hoop after the RW jumpers had broken.

I was given the top center so just before breakoff altitude... I floated to be on top of Joe... before I dumped (who was more like 500ft above)... I was probably close to 4k when I actually tossed and the other three sucked it down pretty low... 4 people in the same airspace and me with a video and still camera on my head at 2.5k ft... just didn't seem like a good idea to me... So I didn't get the shot...:P

But I also lived to get chastized about it... ;)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

But I also lived to get chastized about it... ;)

Thats because it would have made an awesome slow motion shot :P

Although it is best you got out of there otherwise I might have been yelled at for geeking in front of the cameraB|