normiss

Kids on this site?!?!?!

Funks - I mean Da Skies is onver in General.
He - I mean SHE is all excited about making a tandem jump.
Given that he's I MEAN SHE! is 16 - not sure about that....
But at least he - ok I give up - HE is still txting as if he were cool or something.
Like as if.

But at least he - ok I give up - HE is still txting as if he were cool or something.
Like as if.

It's not Funks this time.

Like as if.

It's not Funks this time.

Anyone jump at the colorado DZ in question that can verify such existence of 2 people? Problem solved if so.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

What the hell is going on this week? It seems like we are getting flooded with posts from kids and nonjumpers.

At least they are trying a little harder and making up license numbers, too bad we can tell they are made up :P

Reminds me of the scene in Little Rascals when the banker asks them for their account number and they answer "4"

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Anyone jump at the colorado DZ in question that can verify such existence of 2 people? Problem solved if so.

So am I to understand we don't have one person who jumps at Colorado skydiving center that posts on here??

There are some, but I've only seen them in the incidents forum.

Edited to add: flyangel2 lives in Colorado though but doesn't post much anymore.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hi nm,
This is fun!! Kids running loose on the DZ tripping over rigs and banging into spinning props is one thing but running loose on DZ.com playing skydiver is wild!!! I love it!! They're not old enough to drink beer but boy can they tell lies!! Our next generation is here!!!!! The challenge is on...."Who can tell the biggest and best lies,.. us or them??"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

This one time in freefall, a flying saucer came up underneath me and I landed on it and then stood up and surfed it all over the place. For some reason I didn't fall off but was hauling some major ass. Then it took me back to where I was before and dropped me off and I ended my skydive as usual. I guess it happened so fast no one else noticed.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Hi AC/DC,
Don't forget the 2 box tops and 25 cents and besides your card you'll get your "Decoder ring!!!" that you'll need to get on the good loads!!!

"Wink, Wink, Nod, Nod, Pull on Left earlobe, brush right side of nose with right index finger!!"

BTW, Don't forget the,"Secret hand shake!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hi putsi,
The little green men took one look at what they caught (YOU!!) and exclaimed,"the only thing that falls outa' the sky here is bird shit and fools....[REJECT------REJECT!!!]" Do you still,"Glow in the dark??"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

So am I to understand we don't have one person who jumps at Colorado skydiving center that posts on here??

Gee people............stop picking on the newbies. All it took was a phone call to the DZ. In fact, I'm going to try and head out to Boulder on Sunday and show her a little support.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Gee people............stop picking on the newbies. All it took was a phone call to the DZ. In fact, I'm going to try and head out to Boulder on Sunday and show her a little support.

That is all i was trying to do. People are so suspect on here it's ridic. It seemed to me that if she was legit that someone would know of her as much as she has said she's been at the DZ.
I hope the best for her. I could have never made it through college if I was trying to support skydiving. Some people find a way though.
Skymama's #2 stalker -