galvar2439

Hookers and your wife WTF?

I have an aquaintance who told me he sees expensive hookers as his hobby instead of golfing, skydiving, bar hopping, etc.. All these things are expensive hobbies.
Now the kicker is his wife is ok with this and budgets for it!!!!! SHE says he doesnt drink, smoke, spend money unwisely and is a good husband and provider. (They have one son 4ish) She just has no desire for sex anymore. (i think shes lying and may have some side action) but iether way she knows and allows it. She is iether the most opened minded woman or just extremely pragmatic person ever!
Honestly i dont know what i think about this, but if it works for them.
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I'll go ahead and call bullshit. If it's true, maybe she just ain't into the whole floppy hanging nutsack thang.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

I'll go ahead and call bullshit. If it's true, maybe she just ain't into the whole floppy hanging nutsack thang.

Dont know for sure, but its what they both claim, or are you suggesting that she plays for the other team?

Dont know for sure, but its what they both claim, or are you suggesting that she plays for the other team?

Who knows ? Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. Maybe it's cultural, maybe she's abused and too scared to speak up. Or maybe she's okay with it.

It's possible, as well as very PC to say the wife is abused. If she is, she needs to get out of the situation. On the other hand, there are a lot of very kinky people out there. As long as she and the kid are alright, they may just have a different set of family values.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

It never ceases to amaze me how narrow minded some of you lot are:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Who knows ? Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. Maybe it's cultural, maybe she's abused and too scared to speak up. Or maybe she's okay with it.

It's possible, as well as very PC to say the wife is abused. If she is, she needs to get out of the situation. On the other hand, there are a lot of very kinky people out there. As long as she and the kid are alright, they may just have a different set of family values.

Maybe her husband sucks as a lover, and she is happy to be rid of him in that department.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

It never ceases to amaze me how narrow minded some of you lot are:D:D:D:D

I was thinking this could save alot more marriages.

I have an aquaintance who told me he sees expensive hookers...

Hey as long as they are expensive and not some Detroit street trash like you use. :D:D:D

Dont you have a deck to jump off somewhere?B|:S