Andy_Copland

Best/Worst Subs

Here in OK Jersey Mikes is hands down the best. Subway is cardboard. The 5 meat at quiznos is pretty good too. Dammit, now I want a samich!;)[:/]

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I just chowed down on the 5 meats

You know how I know you're gay? :P

Just messin with you Andy, I know you're just cranky because no one overhere serves cucumber sandwiches.

Quiznos all the way. Although locally owned deli's and sandwich shops are normally pretty good but overlooked.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

And How could I forget..

The absolute best Sub is the world is :

A "Sammich" served up by a Nekkid Red Headed and /or Blonde Hottie along with the mandatory accompanying ice cold Beer. Preferably Newcastle or Shiner.

Anyone know where I can one of those?

There is a strip club in Alabama where you can get one ... :P
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I thought you said redheads were like playing wire fire and to stay away from them.

They are OK to bring you sammiches and Beer and some are nice to look at.. Just dont let them touch you or talk to you or anything like that... and for Gods sake... whatever you do... DO NOT try to keep one. They bite. and not always in the good way.

If you don’t believe me.. Try to keep one. You will soon understand.

I thought you said redheads were like playing wire fire and to stay away from them.

They are OK to bring you sammiches and Beer and some are nice to look at.. Just dont let them touch you or talk to you or anything like that... and for Gods sake... whatever you do... DO NOT try to keep one. They bite. and not always in the good way.

If you don’t believe me.. Try to keep one. You will soon understand.

ahhhh i see

What if you've been bitten by more than one though, does it make you immune, or at least have a built up tolerance?
Skymama's #2 stalker -

The best have always been the local ones rather than the chains. They give the personal touch and the employees are not brow-beaten to have the exact ingredients or their fired.

When I was making sandwiches in college at SF State, everyone would get in my line because I LOADED their sandwiches and didn't charge them extra.