Andy_Copland

Best/Worst Subs

This is a question best answered by billvon or banesaura...

I was thinking this thread was going to be about those kind of subs too! :ph34r:

Something is so wrong with me when I start thinking like Bolas. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OF course I have to see this thread when I am on nothing but liquids for 2 weeks! Bastards!

Subway = horrible

Quiznos = pretty good

The small local family places to me are the best.

Golooneys in Minneapolis makes a pretty fair Philly Cheese Steak, and they have the chopped cherry peppers for it too!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I was thinking this thread was going to be about those kind of subs too! :ph34r:

Thinking like Bolas, is definitly a sign of needing counseling... :P:P:P:P:Pj/k:P:P:P

Thinking like Bolas, is definitly a sign of needing counseling... :P:P:P:P:Pj/k:P:P:P

2 new quotes for my sigline from 2 hot mamas... B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I must be the only one who likes Subway. I like them better than Quiznos. Schlotzky's tastes better, but they're too heavy. For me, a veggie subway with cheese (as long as they have the banana peppers) is a great meal. Even better if they have spinach instead of iceberg lettuce.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Worst: Subway
Best: Augustino's

God I love Augie's! Its to bad I an no where near one now :(:(:(:(:(

Now you have me contemplating going 30 min out of my way to get one for dinner on the way home :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I enjoy Subway, actually eat there rather often, however the choices around me are slim to none. There is a Quizno's, however I look at them as two totally different options.

Best ever? Mama Rosa's in Ridgewood, NJ. The Mama Rosa's special rocks my world. Haven't been in 4 or 5 years since my grandmother who lived there passed away. :( Was always fun going in there because the owner was around back when my dad and his brothers were little kids taking their allowance money up there for the same sandwich.

Killing threads since 2004.

I was gonna say the worst sub was the Kursk, but, I see someone else beat me to the nationalities. :D

Andy, go drink another beer. You're not drunk enough. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My head is going to explode. I think i need a *picks up the menu*

Prime rib, mozzarella, sauteed onions and mild peppercorn sauce. Thats a sure hangover and depression at not catching the possum cure.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I was gonna say the worst sub was the Kursk, but, I see someone else beat me to the nationalities. :D

Nah... The Polish...
A screen door? :S

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.