mamajumps

Guys: A question on oral sex

nose ticklers are nice.
shrubbery is not.
;)

and piercings are cute too.
:)

I agree... I love mine....:$;)

This made me remember sitting in the bloodmobile at Z-Hills on the rained out day of the boogie.

Z-Hills does a REALLY COOL THING and GIVES a FREE JUMP TICKET to anyone that donates a pint of blood.

(THANK YOU TK)

I had completed the questionnaire and interview to donate and MamaJumps is being interviewed. They get to the question about piercings (mind you this is during some very spirited banter ((about organ donors and such))) when the gentleman asked if there were any signs of infection around any of the work accomplished in the last year and where are the affected areas? MamaJumps mumbles something the gentleman says "excuse me" MamaJumps blurts out somewhat loudly "MY WHOHA" and the lady about to shove and needle in my arm (a very beautiful lady of color I might add) starts to die laughing I'm chocking to death laughing the other lady is cracking up in the bus too, the gentleman is speechless and MamaJumps is blushing so brightly the whole back of the bloodmobile is pink by reflection. one of the best laughs I had on the whole trip :)it took everyone 10 min. to become calm professionals again and it was the least painful donation of blood I've ever given.

Thanks Misty:)
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

nose ticklers are nice.
shrubbery is not.
;)

I second that. I shave to show the pure beauty of my jewelry. Well, I show it to those who... Wait, I'm not going to say anything else... I'd keep digging myself a hole if I did... Anyways, I second that. I love my piercing!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

nose ticklers are nice.
shrubbery is not.
;)

I second that. I shave to show the pure beauty of my jewelry. Well, I show it to those who... Wait, I'm not going to say anything else... I'd keep digging myself a hole if I did... Anyways, I second that. I love my piercing!

piercings rock:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I thought pig tails were the handles. [Wink]
---------------------------------------------------------------
I have seen ALOT of women with out pigtails, have yet to see a woman without ears!!
Never had her scream I was pulling her ears too hard. But yes to the pigtails

Skip pulling the ears or pigtails. Girls love it when you grab the back of the head and just shove your cock all the way down the throat. It's a huge turn-on.

sshhh! i'm at work, now i have difficulties breathing normally and have tears in my eyes!!!

:D:D:D

that is the bestest thing ever posted on that site, thanks for that laugh..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda