mamajumps

Guys: A question on oral sex

I can think of two women over the years that really scarred me once the panties came off. The first one was a Kindergarten Teacher I met at Bar in Wyoming. Ended up going back to my Hotel and everything was great, Pretty woman, Well educated, Very nice.. Things got interesting and then I saw the yetti Monster between her legs. I had no idea that the hair grew so far out.. I mean all the way to her Hip Bones. Totally freaked me out. I immediately faked (Well not completely) being sick and called her a cab.

The other was very pretty girl that I still see every once in a while.. Same thing.. Al Natural. I think I told her something like We cant go any further because it would hurt our friendship or some such bullshit like that. I think of her as "Big Hairy Bush" every time I see her and cringe a little. I do always want to ask if she every discovered a razor.

Nothing at all wrong with a Happy Trail, Landing Strip, Runway or other neatly groomed patch but ladies.. Keep the undercarriage clear of Brush. If I need a machete and a headlamp to find the right area, I aint going in at all. No where near it.

Big Hairy Bush is Scary!!>:(

Myself I pefer it smooth and soft.The danger of stubble is always there, but the smoother the better.
Now if there is a small,real small, clean patch that's kinda ok too.Not as good,but OK.
Any overgrown bush or even trimmed but deep patch all over the pube,well it just turns me completely off.
Lucky my lady understand and treats me WELL:)Just me.You asked:$

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Given the embarrassing human waste that has made the term "hot" popular of late...I couldn't use that term.

Funny you caught it that way - I did have to pause to find an acceptable word to use there. It seems to me so long as the vagina is an attractive one :o the term "cute" is just that, acceptable.
;)

Given the embarrassing human waste that has made the term "hot" popular of late...I couldn't use that term.

Funny you caught it that way - I did have to pause to find an acceptable word to use there. It seems to me so long as the vagina is an attractive one :o the term "cute" is just that, acceptable.
;)

ok, well I'll let you slide given your supporting evidence :P

now where is that skymama chime in?
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'm not a fan of any body hair (arms, chest, etc ) including the nether regions - for both me and him. So, no hair please.

I don't want to look like a 9-yr old. That creeps me out. Some hair stays!

I don't see at as looking like a 9-year old, but to each their own. I think it's clean and fresh - but you're talking to someone who shaves their arms and stomach too, so.

I just don't like body hair.