bigway

Good Sunday Afternoon movie

"Flawless"
Excellent movie for a lazy sunday afternoon.

Staring Demi Moore and The guy that has to be the best for a criminal mind role Mr Michael Caine.

It is set in the 60's at 'London Diamonds'.

Dont really want to say anything about it but i would really like to talk someone into watching it as i watch too many movies and this is one of my favourite of the year.
I usually love blockbuster movies but my taste seems to be different this year. MY fav movie of the year i think would have been 'August Rush'.

Anyway, go and get the movie 'Flawless', for once it is not Demi moore playing some stupid american action hero/stripper. She is playing a great normal role that she does very well. it is good to see her outside of the usual studio films she is attracted to.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I fly between the middle east and states often enough to have seen most of the movies that are up on Qatar airways and Emirates.... so I was down to watching things that I really had no interest in seeing. Ended up throwing on Flawless just for something to do... EXCELLENT movie and very glad I did. :)