NWFlyer

Weekend Numbers - November 22-23 2008

B|:4:0

Got in four great jumps after the fog lifted at Lodi, including a "sunset" 16-way for Fozz's 500th. Congrats, Fozz, and thanks for the extra altitude!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

0:4:0

Got a two way, hop 'n pop, six way, and four way in. Very fun jumps! Broke my ankle landing on the last one effectively ending my season :S. At least it happened while it's cold.

Take risks not to to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping.

:( : 0 : 0

It was a very quiet weekend. Who's Your Daddy is away in FL jumping his little heart out (he did his 1st 2 night jumps last night and also did his 200th today with a 20-way @ Z-Hills - he was very excited!!) so no humps for me this weekend :(, it was too cold to jump (for me anyway) and no beer owed for anything. :P

I hope next weekend turns out much better! ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Do you have to change your user name now that you've moved?

Vint

Funny, I was just talking about that at Lodi yesterday. Maybe I should start a poll and get some ideas. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:)
No local aircraft right now.[:/] We did do a suprise birthday partay for IMZDiver.

NWFlyer- You're running for office so you can't change it. Well unless you start running around saying "you betcha".
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

B|:3:0

Jumped with JohnMitchell--- who is super cute by the way! ;) We did 3 fun 4way jumps today after the fog lifted and the sun came out. It was still super cold. Thank goodness for the full face helmet and neck gators!

I vote to keep the name. Besides, you'll be back up here to jump every now and then won't you?

1 heated caravan:3:1

Despite it being November in Ohio, it was near 50 degrees today and I got in 3 jumps! whoo hoo!

3 freefly jumps-one 4 way, and two 2 ways. Lots of fun!

The heated caravan and packing area were nice! Beer is owed for it being the first time I've jumped this late in the year!

*daizey*

Did some great 4 way with Vskydiver. One was with Keith and Dangeroo.B| The other two were with Denis and Vadim and we turned some nice points. :)
:o= Caught a novice jumper, on the apron waiting to hot load the jump plane, with his chest strap misrouted. Said he had already had a pin check and had his hands over his chest strap blocking my view, but I checked anyway. Gotcha! :D:D He was more careful on the next load.

2:16:3

Great past few days.

16 jumps at Z-Hills over the past 5 days.

Beer owed for:

First time purchase of a g$n
New Grill Purchased
Passed my AFFI course

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

B|,4,2

Way too single these days :(

2 6 ways and one 7 way

Then a "sunset" cough cough 16 way from 15K with a group of great friends for my 500th

Beer for my 500th (+ burgers and hot dogs)
Beer for my ROCKING new V-max RW suit (which I broke in this week)
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

B|,4,2

Way too single these days :(

2 6 ways and one 7 way

Then a "sunset" cough cough 16 way from 15K with a group of great friends for my 500th

Beer for my 500th (+ burgers and hot dogs)
Beer for my ROCKING new V-max RW suit (which I broke in this week)

Congrats on the 500th jump! That's awesome. Wish I could have been there for it. I was thinking about ya though! B|

Congrat on your 500th Fozz - 400th video coming soon!!:$B|

Can't wait for moving south for 12 days end of Dec for some warm weather.

And yes, Valinda, John Mitchell is a cool guy - I voed for him for national director:o

By the way, Krisanne, moving south, and then rubbing in your nice warm weather jumps is CRUEL:P[:/]

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

By the way, Krisanne, moving south, and then rubbing in your nice warm weather jumps is CRUEL:P[:/]

Hey now, it was a little chilly. I wore long pants and a long-sleeve shirt under my jumpsuit. ;)