michalm21

cracked iphone screen :/

So my clumsiness finally caught up with me.
After refusing to use a case to protect my iphone (plastic cover on couches analogy) I got what I deserved... phone slipped out of my jacket pocket and bounced off of a couple of concrete steps
After $200 for repair, I will make sure to use the most awful looking case as long as it prevents it from happening again (or apple could just make the screen more durable...)
But anyway, ouch. today is not my day :(

it would be a smart thing to do except that there is no insurance on iphones. not from the att, not from apple, not from anyone.
actually there is one site i found today that insures iphones for $120 for 2 years + 50 deductible but the phone must be purchased within last 30 days.
anyway, it has to be the only phone you cannot buy insurance for at the store :S

So my clumsiness finally caught up with me.
After refusing to use a case to protect my iphone (plastic cover on couches analogy) I got what I deserved... phone slipped out of my jacket pocket and bounced off of a couple of concrete steps
After $200 for repair, I will make sure to use the most awful looking case as long as it prevents it from happening again (or apple could just make the screen more durable...)
But anyway, ouch. today is not my day :(

I bet that your glass breakage pattern is as unique as a snowflake.... there is your inspiration for new website .... iPhoneGoesCrackberry.org
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"