Spiracom

London Skydivers

Got a feelin' it's gonna be a quiet one tonight,
I know of a handful of people that are going to, or already at Hibaldstow

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Well it is mid summer (not that you'd notice if you looked out the window at the moment) so yeah it probably will be quiet anyway, plus obviously the Nationals this weekend. But nevermind, all the important people will be there!

Its actually the London Skydivers groups 1 year anniversary tonight, last July was the first official meet.

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

I most certainly hope so, my team isn't organised to do the nationals on the stand-by weekend, and besides I am supposed to be going to Spain that weekend! I just can't manage my "arousal levels" for that long!

I am only just managing to keep myself from bouncing off the walls at the moment!

:S:S:S
www.sneale-create.com

We all get public transport as we work in London, so you'd need to get the tube home.

Don't worry we can point you in the right direction and there's bound to be a couple of people heading a similar way.

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

well... to be honest, i thought the Curzon was loads better than the pyke...

if there was to be a vote, the Curzon gets mine :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

What does everyone think?
Great to see everyone,
I went to the Montague Pyke last night to pick up three people, whilst i was there i spoke to the manageress about them charging us to go there,
They have agreed to let us have the area for free on Thursday, 25th August if we want it,
Coincidently that piss-up falls on the same date as my birthday!

So now we have to decide.....

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/londonskydivers/surveys?id=1274626

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

the curzon seemed much more like a friendly DZ atmosphere compared to the montague pikey, which lets face it, is a form of wetherspoons...

The sofas were very cool, the screen was nice, and people sitting on the floor seemed like a good idea.
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Yep, I agree, a nice homely atmosphere, with no-one hassling us to pay them for booking, no stress AT ALL about putting on DVDs, on a BIG screen. Specially discounted beers for us, Curzon wins hands down in my books, see no reason to go back to MP.

I've casted my vote.

CURZON

ta to Alex by the way for looking after us.

XX
www.sneale-create.com

Hi all,

The next London Skydivers drinks evening will be on the 25th August back in the Montagu Pyke.

Thanks very much to Alex for letting us have the previous one in the Curzon, but after a vote, people have decided to back to the MP.

So from about 6pm as usual we will be found in a reserved area in the Montagu Pyke on Charing Cross Road nearest tubes Leicester Square or Tottenham Court Road, and we will have a reserved section in the bar (well done Nigel for organising), if we're not easy to spot then ask at the bar and they will point you in the right direction.

So see you there,

Caz

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~