Spiracom

London Skydivers

Anyone from Wandsworth going down?

Which bus/train/tube should I take? (Been in this country for three months and still not used to public transport :S)

Thanks!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

oh great! thanks! I might actually be there this time as I haven't looked at the calender and gone "SHIT it's *Friday* today so I missed it again!!!"
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Whoops sorry, wasn't watching this thread and missed your reply. Feeling horrendous (why do i always suggest B52's?) so a bit of chatter on here is about the most productive thing i am going to be all day.

Struggling to even string a sentance together here!

Don't put off 'till tomorrow what you can do today

god, cheers for those pics mate! And yep I think they were probably before the shots were drunk!

yeah I'll be at the pub this Thursday, it doesn't seem like a whole month since the last one! It was a good turn out last time with lots of new faces, so hopefully this one will be too :)

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

I'l be there about 8pm i think, bringing new people with me,
although i won't be going out after as i have work on Friday,

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

I'll most likely be there, may be a little later if the contract I've been working on for the last 6 months finally gets signed and we have a bit of a drink at work. Also working from home Friday, so just need to make sure I'm up by 8:15 rather than 6 am for a change!

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

I'll believe that when I see it Vicky :P

Contract won't be signed today:(, so no pre-drinking with colleagues, just getting smashed :S with you guys!

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

well I appear to be getting shat on left right and centre at work today - so am not sure what time I'll manage to escape.

but as I only work about 10 mins away from the pub I still shouldn't be there late anyway.

see you guys in there - if anyones at the bar and sees me coming in, mines a pint of nice cold stella ta :)

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Excellent night guys and gals...!
I discovered that Caroline is definatly drifting towards the dark side ! ( yee haaa) ....Sarah is looking to put a 4 way team together ( in the sky of course ! ;)) and needs one more person and camera...
And ....Oh yeah....I got a date !!:)I guess some chicks dig the rough and ready look...... (rough being the operative word) ;)