Spiracom

London Skydivers

Ello.

how come i didn't spot this thread ealier?

A whole thread devoted to people in and around London? There really is a God! Thank you FSM!!! And all your Noodly Goodness! I'm in Epsom. Anyone near there?

I wouldn't be able to make drinks tonight as i am poorly sick. Does this happen often? This is such a good idea!
The only thing stopping you is all the people that want to stop you!

hi,

yeah we have a drinks night on the 4th Thursday of every month, so next months one is on the 22nd March, come along, the more the merrier! If you join the London Skydivers group (the link to it is in my signature) I'll send you an email reminder about it a week or so before the event.

I'm also bowing out tonight as I'm also poorly. It's probably bad enough that I've infected all my colleagues, its not a great way to win friends and influence people if I infect my friends as well!

See you next month maybe,

Caz

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Hi All,

This months drinks evening is on Thursday (22nd). We will not be meeting in the Montagu Pyke like normal, this month we are going to the Curzon on Shaftesbury Avenue.

Those of you who have been on the list a long time will remember that we've had one night there before a long while back, and we've decided to go back there again due to our normal pub being ever more awkward about charging us to book and forgetting our bookings etc.

The Curzon is an art house cinema located at "99 Shaftesbury Avenue London W1D 5DY" and is about 5 mins (if that!) walk from the Montagu Pyke. It has an underground bar, and is a nice area where we can play skydiving dvds etc. It is managed by a skydiver, Alex, who is a member of the London Skydivers group.

I'm not going to be in the office or have access to dz.com so if someone could bump this thread in a couple of days that would be much appreciated, ta.

see you Thursday,

Caroline

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Hi All,

A reminder that this months drinks night is next Thursday (26th April). It will be held in the Curzon again - thanks to Alex for inviting us back!

The address is Curzon Soho, 99 Shaftesbury Avenue London W1D 5DY. If you go inside and head down the stairs, there is a bar down there and we will be up the back somewhere.

If anyone has any (reasonable!) suggestions about what we can do to improve the night, please let me know and I'll feed it back to Alex to see what we can do. Remember that you can bring along skydiving dvds to put on the screen, last time we watched the same one about 5 times so some variety would be appreciated!

So see you there hopefully,

Caz

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Hi London skydivers!

I'm visiting London for the first time this weekend, arriving on Thursday - what great timing for this B|! So ... who's going to be there so I don't feel like I'm walking into a room of total strangers :$

Looking forward to meeting you all!

~ Lara

ps - what time does all this London Skydiver craziness begin?

Blue Skies Mag

I shall be there. Craig Poxon usually is and a whole lot of other people. :D

Fun starts at 630ish, but most people only arrive at 7 or just after. Bring Skydiving dvds if you have them! B|

Edit to Add: Its at The Curzon, 99 Shaftesbury Avenue down stairs in the bar (where else? :P )

Some dream of flying, i live the dream...

this months (June) is actually the 28th - if you come on the 26th you'll be sat all on your lonesome ;)

I'll bump this thread up nearer the time, but its at the Curzon on Shaftesbury Avenue from about 6, see you there if you can make it, all are welcome.

Caz

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Hi all,

just a quick reminder that this months drinks night is on Thursday in the Curzon on Shaftesbury Avenue from around 6.30ish like normal.

If it is your first time along then we are quite easy to find, go down the stairs and turn to the left and we are usually along towards the end in a roped off section (so we don't contaminate the rest of the whuffo clientele I think!).

I hope to see you there,

Caz

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Hi All,

sorry for the lack of advance warning but tonight is this months London Skydivers drinks night in the Curzon on Shaftesbury Avenue from around half 6.

I hope to see a bunch of you there,

Caz

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Hi All,

sorry for the lack of advance warning but tonight is this months London Skydivers drinks night in the Curzon on Shaftesbury Avenue from around half 6.

I hope to see a bunch of you there,

Caz

hey stranger how the hell you benn you dont chat anymore[:/]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hi all,

This months drinks evening is going to be next Thursday in the Montagu Pyke on Charing Cross Road from around 6.30.

We are not going to reserve an area this time, so if you're new coming along try to wear something skydiving related and go for a bit of a wander round and we'll grab you. We'll be aiming to grab a table or two somewhere reasonably accessible and for the first hour or two at least (before the drink kicks in!) we'll keep an eye on the bar for anyone looking lost and skydiverish.

Caz

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~