Spiracom

London Skydivers

So the next dates are...

Thursday 17th March - St. Patricks Day London Skydivers Piss-Up! (And TC will be there from Monday?!)

Wednesday 23rd March - Normal Piss-Up!

Is this correct?!

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

It was decided to move the official one a day forwards to the Wednesday 23rd March to allow for people going away over Easter.

Then a secondary one for the alcoholics of the group on St Patricks day, 17th March. Shall we have a 'green' theme and talk in accents all night? To be sure to be sure...

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Watch out people, another skydiver coming to London. I won't be there for the Irish one but count me in for the next night on the town. Currently in Australia but get back to England ion the 4th April and will be looking for some friends. Another mate of mine is also coming over so will bring him along.

See you in a month.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

We've got the normal area booked in the Montague Pyke from 6pm, i said there won't be as many as usual.
O'Neills said we had to be there by 4pm, after then it's one in one out, and there's an entry fee.

Nigel

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Hey there Londoners! Thought I'd say hello as I just got offered a job in Hatfield; if the money's enough I'm looking at moving to North London (somewhere along the train line that goes through Potters Bar, Finsbury Park down to King's X - and if I can get back from the Camden at night I will be very happy ;)) Any ideas where to start looking at renting a room? Cheaper the better!!

and if anyone into alternative clubbing / gigs wants to advise me where I want to be going out that would also be much appreciated :)
Kat x

So last night was a bit of a non-starter!
I was all by myself, so went for a walk, found Picadilly Circus, never been there before,
returned to the Pyke about 9:30pm and Ian was there, then Caroline and Pam joint us,

So who's going next week? Wednesday 23rd?

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

hi Nigel,

I should be there on Weds, my flight is due in to Gatwick at 15.05 and i'll only have hand luggage so provided that there are no delays, I'll throw my stuff down at home, have a quick shower and get back on the tube up to town ready for an early start to the evening :D :D! :)
I think people weren't too keen on going last night due to St Paddys day usually being a bit mad. Plus you organised last night and people don't like you ;):P (only joking sweetie)

Next weeks turn out should be as good as usual.

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

a reminder to anyone who is interested... this months meet and drinks is this Wednesday (23rd March) in the Montagu Pyke on Charing Cross Road. From about 6 as usual.

Hopefully see you there

Caz

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Bargain price of just £35 to jump at the Royal Air Force's Dropzone, after all they are the best airforce in the world!
And don't forget we have a G92 Dornier, the same aircraft that is used for the Nationals.

Nigel ;)

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

hi Nigel,

I think people weren't too keen on going last night due to St Paddys day usually being a bit mad. Plus you organised last night and people don't like you ;):P (only joking sweetie)

I see... so the ;) and the :P mean that she was being sarcastic when she said that she was only joking.
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

I see... so the ;) and the :P mean that she was being sarcastic when she said that she was only joking.

hey! leave me outta this! I will neither deny or confirm which part of my email I was being sarcastic about :P

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

They are usually Wednesdays yes, but we decided earlier on in the month to hold it tonight instead because of Friday being a bank holiday, and people wanting to be fit to drive early am to get out to the dropzones. Next month it will be back to the 4th Thursday of the month again (28th April).

We have discussed this a little earlier in this thread :)
I'm going to try my best to behave myself tonight and not fall off my chair or down the stairs like last time B|:D

Or at least if I can't behave myself, end up with slightly less bruises than last time anyway!

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~