Spiracom

London Skydivers

Yeah, that's right, on the Mong Boogey with Darbs. You would be James then. I was going to do May but wife wanted to go scuba diving instead as AFF frightened the life out of her, so thought I would instead do the Aug or Nov in Lake Wales this year or maybe both. How you getting on, what is up with Jersey?

Hope you and the missus are good. Great time in Lake Wales. You still inducing line twists at 1000 ft? ;)

Jersey is cool, no jumping so far this year, will be starting on July the 8th (now under BPA regs), boogie planned for around September if you are interested?

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Dates are 27 Aug - 2 Sep for the Jersey Turbine Boogie "Simmer Time Boogie II". Plane should be something like a Let, hopefully also some kind of chopper as well.

For more details see www.skydivejersey.net/forum

Hope to see you there. If you need help/info re places to stay give me a shout.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

I'm also in Wimbledon! Jump at Chatteris along with quite a few other London jumpers.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Thanks for replies, better get my arse to Nthravn, Weston or Chateris. Hope to see you there.

I will be living in Woolwich (>:() when I get back to the UK, but still jumping at Nethers pretty much every weekend... :)

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

hey there, I live in Streatham, work in Knightsbridge and jump at Chatteris.

Its probably about time we organised another London jumpers get together, its been a while! Anybody got any suggestions for dates, places etc?

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

hey there, I live in Streatham, work in Knightsbridge and jump at Chatteris.

Its probably about time we organised another London jumpers get together, its been a while! Anybody got any suggestions for dates, places etc?

Craig P used to have an email list he would send out with a tima and place...
Remster

Craig P used to have an email list he would send out with a tima and place...

yeah but we're not that organised! :D

Not sure who Craig P is, but its probably a nice idea to start a mailing list of London jumpers. Theres a lot of us who live here and it could be quite a nice social thing. Fellow Londoner DZ.commers - what do you think?

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

I thought you lived 'oop north' ? are you sure you strictly qualify as a 'London skydiver'? :P

anyway I'm not sure if I want the responsibility of being a secretary, I'm not very organised, Zeemax where are you, you're good at this kind of crap. Plus you're the biggest London based post whore on here.

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~