davidlayne

Morning sex

MORNING SEX

She was standing in the kitchen preparing to boil eggs for breakfast, wearing only the 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.

As I walked in almost awake, she turned and said softly, 'You've got to make love to me this very
moment.'

My eyes lit up and I thought, 'I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day.'

Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.

Afterwards she said, 'Thanks,' and returned to the stove, her 'T' shirt still around her neck.

A little puzzled, I asked, 'What was that all
about?'

She explained, 'The egg timer's broken
I don't care how many skydives you've got,
until you stepped into complete darkness at
800' wearing 95 lbs of equipment and 42 lbs
of parachute, son you are still a leg!

Hi david,

A true story: Back when I was still working I ALWAYS took my birthday off. I shared the office with another guy who's birthday was the day before mine.

One day as I walked into the office, the secretary said 'Happy Birthday, Jerry.' and I said that today was not my birthday, today was John's birthday. Just at that moment John walked in and I asked him ( rather loudly ), 'John, did you get your birthday present yet?' He turned beet red, lowered his head and just kept walking. :P

JerryBaumchen

Hi david,

A true story: Back when I was still working I ALWAYS took my birthday off. I shared the office with another guy who's birthday was the day before mine.

One day as I walked into the office, the secretary said 'Happy Birthday, Jerry.' and I said that today was not my birthday, today was John's birthday. Just at that moment John walked in and I asked him ( rather loudly ), 'John, did you get your birthday present yet?' He turned beet red, lowered his head and just kept walking. :P

JerryBaumchen

I've read this 3 times and I still don't get it. ?? :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

That reminds me of another similar joke. This guy comes home from work early.The kids are at Gramma.s ,its warm and his lovely wife is bent over getting clothes out of the dryer. Now he is getting hot he moves in behind her and starts playing with her butt and other things . He slides hershort shorts down and does her bent over. After moaning and groaning they finish. He then swats her ass as hard as he could. His wife asks why did you do that after such wonderful sex? His answer was "Because you never turned around to see who it was