skydemon2

Happy Turkey Day Fuckers!!

Dude, come on. Do you think that post gained you any ground with ANY chick reading this stuff?

Think about it!

Like I care about gaining ground with any chick reading this stuff.

Think about that.

Edit to add: No offense to any woman on this site. What I meant was that I don't understand anyone who uses the internet "to [gain] ground with ANY chick." LMAO. "Yeah, I'll bet I can really gain ground with the chicks on this site." ROFL!!!

Basically, I'm drunk and in a hotel in a rural area with nothing to do. Not looking to gain ground with any chick :D

:$:$:$:$:$

I would rather be spending turkey day with my skydiving buddies than working....but I am working tomorrow......sigh.....that's ok, hopefully you have a great day and all of my skydiving family knows how much I love them and appreciate all that they do....they keep me sane and are more of a family than the dysfunctional one present by biology (with the exception of the kiddos) ----Happy turkey day everyone...and thank you all for accepting me ; despite my multiple idiosyncracities and flaws;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I would rather be spending turkey day with my skydiving buddies than working....but I am working tomorrow......sigh.....that's ok, hopefully you have a great day and all of my skydiving family knows how much I love them and appreciate all that they do....they keep me sane and are more of a family than the dysfunctional one present by biology (with the exception of the kiddos) ----Happy turkey day everyone...and thank you all for accepting me ; despite my multiple idiosyncracities and flaws;)

As a former waiter/bartender, I really feel for people that have to work on holidays. I make it a point not to buy anything on these days. Hope you have a good holiday despite that you have to work.

As a former waiter/bartender, I really feel for people that have to work on holidays. I make it a point not to buy anything on these days. Hope you have a good holiday despite that you have to work.

Just don't go to a local er......you will probably be looked at like the spawn of satan:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

You won't be the only one working on Turkey day. I'll be going in at 3pm and staying till 7am Friday. But I volunteered for the shift. Since I don't have any family in the area my theory is let people with family near by be with their family.

The fact that I'm going to be with my family for Christmas is good enough for me (especially since technically no one is allowed to request off holiday's where I work). :)