galvar2439

What are you thankful for?

Yes its that time of year to give thanks and think of the good things we still have.

I am thankful for my health, my childrens health and the last 6 months with my dad who has cancer and was suppose to be gone 7 months ago.
I am thankful my RSL worked as it should this year.
I am thankful that i can still do fun things when i want to.

And you?
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I'm very thankful for:

- My health. ;)
- My family being happy and healthy. :)- My FIV+ kitty Sophia Lucia who has been a very healthy girl this year. B|
- My job, which gives me the means of being able to afford skydiving and to travel to places that make me a very happy, relaxed and suntanned girl! ;)
- My wonderful new friends I've made since I started skydiving. They're all special and crazy in their own way. Love them! :P
- I know this is sappy but I'm very thankful for the awesome new man in my life. He rocks! ;)

Always be kinder than you feel.

I know I am totally spoiled.
I have great friends, a great man who is not only my best friend, but the best husband anyone could have. He is always supportive of my dreams and ambitions, no matter how crazy they are.
I have a great family and wonderful kids, a job that allows me to what I love ------ and still I manage to keep my health as well:)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Health
Being able to lose the weight so I can realize a life long dream and learn to skydive
Family is getting healthier
Landed a GREAT job I love when I could have easily been out of work
Finding Dropzone.com, a great community. I have learned a ton already, and I havent even jumped yet. (Yes, I am still a wuffo)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Wow - lots of thing to be thankful for.

First is my wife, who is my soul-mate and makes every day a better one. I am so lucky to have her.

Next is 2 great kids and 4 wonderful step kids who are all just awesome.

and my health - I have been fortunate to have never spent a night in the hospital other than working.

and my skydiving buddies - best friends in the world

and my job - pretty much recession proof, and I am fortunate to have a lot of wonderful people that I am privileged to care for, and I appreciate their trust in me

and our country - regardless of my wishes in the last election, we have a great country, will have a transition without violence, and it is the greatest country in the world

Happy Thanksgiving!!B|

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I am thankful that I've been able to live life on my own terms.

I am thankful for my family. They are incredibly fucked up and I love them even because of it... not in spite of it.

I am thankful for my husband, who supports me and loves me... even if he does drive me absolutely crazy sometimes.

Most importantly, I am thankful that I can enjoy life in a very true and rewarding way. I almost died this year and that brings a new perspective on everything.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

It's been a wild year with ups and downs.

I am thankful for:
- my health
- a WONDERFUL family and GREAT friends
- my happiness (always working on a better version of myself)
- my job (which gives me lots of overtime)

Believe me I can go on and on about all the good things in my life. :)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

I'm very thankful for:

- My health. ;)
- My family being happy and healthy. :)- My FIV+ kitty Sophia Lucia who has been a very healthy girl this year. B|
- My job, which gives me the means of being able to afford skydiving and to travel to places that make me a very happy, relaxed and suntanned girl! ;)
- My wonderful new friends I've made since I started skydiving. They're all special and crazy in their own way. Love them! :P
- I know this is sappy but I'm very thankful for the awesome new man in my life. He rocks! ;)

Does he know about all your DZ.COM boyfriends?

I’m thankful for friends close and far-away, for family, for a secure job I love … that most frequently feels like play. :)
I’m thankful for some great mentors and for the very smart & hard-working folks who work for me directly and all the others who help me do my ‘job.’

I’m thankful for having a home in Atlanta, for being part of a community … really multiple communities, for having a ‘home’ to go to in Colorado where I’ll be standing at 10,100ft MSL Wed afternoon. B| I’m also thankful for the free upgrade for my flight there.

I’m thankful for rule of law and a secular-based government. I’m thankful I don’t live in a bunch of other places that don’t have that.

Like [stitch], I’m thankful for intelligent men (& women too).

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

For my husband who thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread, for my mom, sister and family whom I haven't seen in over ten years, but soon...:(
For my good health, and for the fact that no matter how bad you think things are there are all those things to be thankful for.:)

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

First, I am thankful for my 3 wonderful kids. They have given me the strength to keep going this past year, when sometimes I no longer thought I could. I am also thankful for my mine and my kids good health. I am thankful for my job, and my training as an EMT. I am thankful for my amazing boyfriend, who has shown me what it means to love someone again. I am thankful that I was able to keep my wits about me on my cutaway this year. I am thankful that my divorce is finally final. I am thankful for my friends who let me lean on them thru this past year.... There are many more things I could list, but I would be here all day!;)

I'm thankful for my wonderful fiancee'... who loves me dispite the fact that I'm a complete dork most (ok all) of the time...

I'm thankful for family... I may not always agree with them but at least I know they love me for who I am...

I'm thankful for my energetic and excitable dog... even when she grumbles at us to let her out before we're really read to get out of bed in the morning...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm very thankful for:

- My health. ;)

I didn't know I had any DZ.com "boyfriends"! :o
Always be kinder than you feel.

I'm thankful for my wonderful fiancee'... who loves me dispite the fact that I'm a complete dork most (ok all) of the time...

I'm thankful for family... I may not always agree with them but at least I know they love me for who I am...

I'm thankful for my energetic and excitable dog... even when she grumbles at us to let her out before we're really read to get out of bed in the morning...

I am thankful for my fiance who has been there for all my ups and downs with my job and my family.
I am also thankful for my job. Last year this time, I did not have one... Although, this job kicks me in the butt everyday...
I am also thankful that I am financially independent and able to persue things that I love... like skydiving!

I'm very thankful for:

- My health. ;)

I didn't know I had any DZ.com "boyfriends"! :o[/rep

Of course you do, as much sex and other shit we all discuss here, it has to qualify as cybersex at the very least.