d_squared431

Black Friday

Black friday is a pain in the ass but worth the money you save for certain items that normally would cost an arm and a leg. I got the main things the 8yr old wanted for xmas which normally would be well over 200 dollars and I only paid 94 dollars for all the stuff. :)

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Black friday is a pain in the ass but worth the money you save for certain items that normally would cost an arm and a leg. I got the main things the 8yr old wanted for xmas which normally would be well over 200 dollars and I only paid 94 dollars for all the stuff. :)

I should open a store that is only open 1 day a year. Damn I'm a genius.:ph34r:

I hate all activities in this country that involve millions of people doing the same thing at the same time for the same retarded, gay, traditional reasons.:)

Happy Do Nothing Day everyone.:D

It seems almost like it's time for an "attitude check" again :P
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Did that the past two years and got some good deals. But this year there isn't anything we want or need bad enough to get up that early.

And we spent a good hour with the stack of ads yesterday trying to find a good reason to be out there this morning.

And we spent a good hour with the stack of ads yesterday trying to find a good reason to be out there this morning.

funny you should say this. I went through all the ads and also found no reason to get up and make the trip as well. If you are in the market for a tv, or cheap laptop, this is your day. All the other stuff will still be there and still be on sale, and possibly more on sale leading up to xmas.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I braved the crowds this morning (and dont' usually). We decided that instead of getting each other christmas gifts we'd just find a good deal and replace the TV in our bedrom with a mounted flat panel. Got my first choice in line at circuit city this morning and was home and asleep again by 6.

Ahhh that time of year when we are supposed to look out for eachother and lend a helping hand. Good cheer and shit
http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=T&ct=us/0-0&fd=IG&url=http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/29/business/29walmart.html%3Fem&cid=1275466523&ei=5UQwSc-FC5WO9QTkvbgs&usg=AFQjCNF0UshMK_urZmJ-FRRMeA6EMrq8mw

Or trample over employees of stores as they are opening them
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192