AggieDave

Georgia/Georgia Tech game

Anyone else watching? This is one hell of a game! Its hard since I'm having to flip back and forth between this game and the Virginia game.

In the interest of letting you feel ignored... yes, it was a very good game ...

Go DAWGS
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

I was amazed at how really bad the officiating was in the game. That intentional grounding call was atrocious! If a ref is going to call a penalty like that, then they need to continue to call it. What they did was horrible and I hope the NCAA reviews the officials' actions and makes some changes in those regards.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Now OU pulled another touchdown out of no where from a WR mistake. Is no one else watching this game? That was a HIT on Bradford as he tried to run it in for a score. That's the kind of hit that takes 2 years off your life!

Holy Christ on a stick! That was a hell of a play that OSU pulled smooth out of their ass!

Shit dude, that could be said time and again, for both teams in this one!

I only got home for the 2nd half but it's been a fun game to watch. Doesn't matter which way this one goes, I'll have a pile of friends elated and a pile of friends pissed!
Killing threads since 2004.

This game won't go away, its incredible. The hits are like something out of a movie, the plays are like something out of a movie and I simply can't believe the HUGE plays that keep happening!

Georgia/Georgia Tech? Yeah, that was a humdinger. NO defense at all. :D

How about Alabama/Auburn? 36 to blankety blank bitches! Damn, largest margin of victory in that rivalry since 1962!

HEY TUBERVILLE! Remember raising 7 fingers/thumbs earlier this summer in Iraq? Yeah, you were predicting to lose 7 games this season. HAAAAAAAAAAA :D:D:D

So... is Tuberville going to get fired? I hope not, I wanna beat his ass a couple more times. :ph34r:

Okay, gloating over.... Fuck, this SEC championship game between Alabama and Florida is probably the biggest one ever! It's gonna be a battle, and it might not get decided until the last drive, if it's close.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How about the Bama/Auburn rivalry? That was a massive blowout! Not sure I've EVER seen Bama beat Auburn leaving them with a goose egg!!!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL
TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We beat Auburn 17-0 in our 1992 national championship season, but the last time this game was won by as many as 36 points was in 1962, a 38-0 Bama blowout.

Oh man it feels good... Fuck Auburn. I was getting sick of their fingers going up one by one. :D

And how about that big TD pass by 2nd stringer QB McElroy with less than 2 minutes to play? It doesn't get any more IN YOUR FACE than that. :D:D:D BAM!!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fuck Auburn

Fuck all of them. I'm glad that the Big 12 is finally getting the recognition that it deserves.

Its too bad that my Aggies had a horrible season, but I'm glad to see all the "talking heads" giving the Big 12 the respect that it has deserved for 10 years.

:)

I'd kind of like to see OSU win, but that's only because I'd like to see Texas get stomped in the national championship game by an SEC team. I don't even care about that very much, I just have a lot of Texas fan friends that care a WHOLE lot.

Regardless of who wins, I'd really like to see this one come down to the last play of the game.

Edit - that turnover isn't going to help OSU getting back up there.

I'd kind of like to see OSU win

I don't think its going to happen. Who would have thought that the score in the 4th would be 54 to 41? That's not a college football score, that's a high school basketball score!

I don't think its going to happen. Who would have thought that the score in the 4th would be 54 to 41? That's not a college football score, that's a high school basketball score!

Normally I would say me either, but shit, with the plays these guys have been pulling out of their asses all night long I wouldn't put anything past anyone!

Of course, w/ 32 seconds left, it would have to be a pretty impressive play to pull out of one's ass to come back now.

Fuck Auburn

Fuck all of them. I'm glad that the Big 12 is finally getting the recognition that it deserves.

Its too bad that my Aggies had a horrible season, but I'm glad to see all the "talking heads" giving the Big 12 the respect that it has deserved for 10 years.

:)

I am about 90% sure that we're gonna see the Big 12 champion and the SEC champion face each other for the national championship. Only question left is, which teams... :D You can write Texas Tech off though. I don't think they deserve the Big 12 title game berth after that embarrassing loss to OU, but all OU got to do is beat OSU. Then again, Texas beat OU by 10. In that case, I'm betting on Texas getting to the Big 12 title game and beating Missouri. I have no idea what to expect in the SEC title game between Alabama and Florida. I'm just hoping Alabama is tough enough to handle Florida, even though Florida is playing lights-out football the last half of the season with blowout wins every time. The BCS #1 vs #4 or AP #1 vs #2...

All I'm gonna say is Rammer Jammer Yellowhammer Give 'em HELL Alabama! :)

I left the TV to come post here when the score was still in the 20's. Was it really that bad??? Fuck... typical... NO DEFENSE.... :S

I still give props to the QBs in the Big 12, it's a boon season for them. I wouldn't be surprised to see 6 or 7 of them go in the 1st round of the NFL draft when they come out. But come on.... I'd like to see some defense.

Offense wins games, but defense wins championships. Look 'em up (past national championship games involving SEC teams).

I'm not a big fan of either Auburn or Alabama, but it sure felt good to watch Auburn get their asses STOMPED!:)

They got their asses FLATTENED by a herd of elephants. :ph34r: Either way, it's awesome. :)

I'm not a big fan of either Auburn or Alabama, but it sure felt good to watch Auburn get their asses STOMPED!:)

They got their asses FLATTENED by a herd of elephants. :ph34r: Either way, it's awesome. :)

Come on Billy, let it out. Tell us how you really feel! ;)

Come on Billy, let it out. Tell us how you really feel! ;)

I feel awesome. Ran out of beer though... Now dipping into the rum. I've got a bottle each of Captain Morgan's and Lady Bligh spiced rum. Been wondering how I can get them into compromising positions and snap some pictures. :D:D:D