mamajumps

HEY FLORIDA.... Its JEFF DUNHAM time!!!!

ahhhhh no fair!!!!

I've seen him like 4 or 5 times here in Atlanta, he usually has me crying from laughing so hard at least once in his show. I highly recommend him.
Also, FYI, he has apparently gained a lot of popularity and his tickets go fast, super fast!!!

Get them ASAP
Skymama's #2 stalker -

SO I'm thinking, hey the wife is a big fan of this guy and I think he's at least OK, I wonder if he'll be in my area anytime soon, so I goes to his website then I goes to his tour date page and find that he had a show at a venue five minutes from where I work.

LAST NIGHT.

Fak.

Wasn't sold out either. Totally coulda gone after work last night.

Dammit why didn't you post this yesterday!:P

Elvisio "so close" Rodriguez

He has a Christmas special? SWEEEET! He makes me laugh so hard tea comes out of my nose at a high velocity. Walter and Akmed are hilarious!
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

Ahh...but do you have the uncensored version on DVD? I do, for both of his specials. Now I just gotta wait for the Christmas special. It's available for pre-order on Amazon.com. :)

I believe he filmed part of his xmas special here in Atlanta. He said he was, and Akmed wore a santa hat for part of his act. They also sang jingle bombs. It's was some of the funniest shit I had seen in awhile.
Dunham even had to stop himself from laughing.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Ahh...but do you have the uncensored version on DVD? I do, for both of his specials. Now I just gotta wait for the Christmas special. It's available for pre-order on Amazon.com. :)

I believe he filmed part of his xmas special here in Atlanta. He said he was, and Akmed wore a santa hat for part of his act. They also sang jingle bombs. It's was some of the funniest shit I had seen in awhile.
Dunham even had to stop himself from laughing.

Just thought I'd add this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E B|B|B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!