Redline165

3 Stupid People Today

So, 3 not so smart people today.

First thing was this morning, I'm heading to work and stop at the gas station to grab some coffee and smokes. as I'm in line to check out, The check out line is right at the door, and i ask for my usual choice of cigarettes. As the Cashier is ringing me up, i notice an elderly woman and her husband walking towards the door, one has a cane and the other has a walker. As shes getting my smokes out of the package i simply take 2 steps and open the door and hold it for them. At this time i already have my debit card swiped and ready to go for the cashier. As I'm holding the door this mid 50ish year old woman behind lets out a sign and says "come on, this isn't the Tuesday morning bingo game, some people have things to do" She said this obviously so i could hear her, and i just laugh and smile. Keep in mind that it probley took all of 15 seconds for me to open the door for them. So again, im waiting for the Card to process literally 5 seconds later and she starts tapping her foot and tells the person in line behind her that "this jerk is stalling on purpose". So now im irritated, and just so happen to see someone else walking to the door, so of course im now in asshole mode, i take a step over and hold it for them as well. grab my smokes, and step out of the way. Now the icing is put on the cake. she asks for some cigarettes as well, the cashier asks for her ID and she doesn't have it, and of course as she storms out the door i hold it for her and tell her to make sure it doesn't hit her on the way out.

Next incident comes at lunch with some waitress at the mexican restaurant. This guy at our table is alergic to green peppers. so, he simply asks for no green peppers on whatever he ordered. made no other special instructions, just no Green peepers. Well, sure enough, the food comes out and its loaded with them. hes a shy person so he was just going to not eat and pay for it anyways, (which i wasnt going to stand for) so i ask the bartender to please find our waitress. She shows up and i very politely tell her that he is allergic to them and if she could get him another without them. Keep in mind she speaks perfect English and fully understood what i said. she apologized and said she would take care of it. 10 minutes later it comes back and someone had scrapped them off... I tell her that he needs a new dish because hes ALLERGIC to them. She then says that they cant do that and that he would have to take it as it is. i then nicely as for the manager, because we were running short on time, and i wanted to get it straight. She rolls her eyes and says "hes not here" I smile and say then please call him.

Outcome: new waitress, new food for him in like 4 minutes and free food

Then to top it all off i had agreed to go on i guess a blind date with a friend of a friend. i had met this girl once before and Even tho she is VERY attractive, she was basically an airhead. Now, to me, nothing is a bigger turn off then an airhead. So after weeks of pestering from a friend of mine, i agree to go out with her. I run home real quick from work, shower and change clothes and dash out the door. In the process i somehow grab a torn Lacoste shirt out of my closet. so, i look around in the car and all i had was my Gold Coast Skydivers shirt folded in the back seat. So i stick it on and no big deal. so were sitting and dinner and things are already going down hill, she talked about her and her ex boyfriend for like 45 minutes. Now, in the back of my mind i wanted to get home by 8:00 because house was coming on and the UNC game was at 9:30. So we are finishing up and its about 7:25, im thinking im set to get home in time. Well, right as i hand the check back to the waitress she says "what does your shirt say?" im thinking oh hell, so i just say its a place in Mississippi near where my mom lives. that didnt work, she asks every question possible. then finally she says "so... do you actually have to use the parachute" i then simply said "its optional"and stood up in my chair and started to head for the door." Whuffos.......

Cliff notes:

impatient woman at gas station gets owned for not having ID after being a bitch in line while i opened a door for some older people

stupid waitress is just stupid

Stupid airhead chick asks me if i have to use the parachute all the time.

the end. Rant over :D

She talked about her and her ex boyfriend for like 45 minutes.

Well obviously Redline, she didn't like you and she had read the Worst Dating Mistakes thread:
#3 Yammering on about ex's.

:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Life !

I can see your next post : I had a threesome with the airhead and the Mexican restaurant waitress... I was amazed how long they could talk to each other .... after 45 minutes, and nothing happening, I got out of the room and went to the 50'ish woman's house, who screwed my brains out for a smoke....

Cliff Note: A plot suitable for Spanish TV show "Decisiones"
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

3 Stupid People
3 Stupid People
See how they act
See how they act
They all said, "God, on the brains, I will pass."
So we'll all can just put a big foot in their ass.
Did you ever really see such big ball of gas?
3 Stupid People
3 Stupid People
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

That was a funny read... You handled the first two exactly as I would have... I am notorious for when people tail gate me (when I am going the speed limit or higher) to slow down A LOT... just to piss them off... :P

haha I do that as well. It seems like every morning I look in my rear view mirror and see GMC looking back at me with a tiny little women peering over the steering wheel, phone glued to ear :S

That was a funny read... You handled the first two exactly as I would have... I am notorious for when people tail gate me (when I am going the speed limit or higher) to slow down A LOT... just to piss them off... :P

haha I do that as well. It seems like every morning I look in my rear view mirror and see GMC looking back at me with a tiny little women peering over the steering wheel, phone glued to ear :S

So you 2 intentionally antagonise fellow road users, potentially creating a dangerous situation.
That's smart driving for ya:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So you 2 intentionally antagonise fellow road users, potentially creating a dangerous situation.

So should I continually drive faster and faster to appease this fuck wit bumper leach???? Yeah, that is REAL smart driving....:S

So should I continually drive faster and faster to appease this fuck wit bumper leach???? Yeah, that is REAL smart driving....:S

Where was there ANY mention of speeding up.
What you should do is maintain your current driving style and be predictable

NOT "slow down ALOT....just to piss them off...":S:S:S

At least you picked the correct thread to post it in.:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You'd know all about driving wouldn't you squeak.
Go on, analyze that.

You'd know all about driving wouldn't you squeak.
Go on, analyze that.

No need to, when you are right you're right:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?