bluepill

Post the most annoying little thing...

Yeah, I am also fond of the "THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK" print ...

Why don't just leave the fucking page blank and be done with it ...

I work for the FAA. One day, in our Read-and-Initial binder was a memo stating that in an earlier memo the last page was blank. The new memo stated that the last page of the old memo should have said "This page intentionally left blank."

That's why the FAA is so dorked up sometimes.:S:D

My peeve; Drivers who don't use turn signals. I try to meet up with them, roll down a window and say "Hey, your turn signal's not working." with a concerned look on my face. :P

That brings up another whole category of annoying drivers :

So, I am about to move into the right lane, look out of the rearview mirror and the car behid me on that lane is three car lengths appart... so I turn my signal on indicating I am about to move to the right. What happens next ? THE SOB ACCELERATES, CLOSING THE FREAKING GAP !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Yeah, I am also fond of the "THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK" print ...

Why don't just leave the fucking page blank and be done with it ...

I work for the FAA. One day, in our Read-and-Initial binder was a memo stating that in an earlier memo the last page was blank. The new memo stated that the last page of the old memo should have said "This page intentionally left blank."

That's why the FAA is so dorked up sometimes.:S:D

My peeve; Drivers who don't use turn signals. I try to meet up with them, roll down a window and say "Hey, your turn signal's not working." with a concerned look on my face. :P

That brings up another whole category of annoying drivers :

So, I am about to move into the right lane, look out of the rearview mirror and the car behid me on that lane is three car lengths appart... so I turn my signal on indicating I am about to move to the right. What happens next ? THE SOB ACCELERATES, CLOSING THE FREAKING GAP !

I've missed a few interstate exits because of them. I'm not going to hold up traffic behind me just to get clear of the assholes and become one myself. Oh wait... :D

You just have to make sure you're clear, then SWERVE fast and controlled without warning. They can't do anything but flip the bird or honk at you. Also hope no troopers see it. :P

What pisses me off is when I'm in the left lane stuck behind a long line of vehicles in front of me and I'm maintaining the 2 second rule with 18 wheelers lined up in the right lane on a 2 lane each way highway and some asshole's right up on my bumper so close I can't see his front grill. I mean, come on. >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What pisses me off is when I'm in the left lane stuck behind a long line of vehicles in front of me and I'm maintaining the 2 second rule with 18 wheelers lined up in the right lane on a 2 lane each way highway and some asshole's right up on my bumper so close I can't see his front grill. I mean, come on. >:(

Yeah, I maintain the freaking distance and that seems to indicate to the ass on the next lane that he can wedge himself in....then I can't build the distance because the ass on the back is riding my trailer hitch.... ARGGGGGGG >:(>:(>:(
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

also, that damn dumb ditzy woman on the Progressive Insurance commercials... she makes me never want to turn the tv on ever again....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGkmJRKA4VU
:|

I think she's great! Love her energy.

She's making good money being ditzy. ;)

Me too! :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Come on? Don't you know that the best way to get the car at the front of the line to speed up is to tailgate the guy right in front of you? >:(
The closer you get, the faster the front guy will go.:P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Come on? Don't you know that the best way to get the car at the front of the line to speed up is to tailgate the guy right in front of you? >:(
The closer you get, the faster the front guy will go.:P

Doesn't always work. Sometimes they do a brake job on you. However, most of the time I do speed up and move out of the way if I can. If I can't, fuck 'em, wait their turn like everybody else.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I really hate this variation: Single lane road, driving along and someone comes up behind you. There is no traffic in either direction. However, instead of passing you they feel it is their duty to ride your ass so close, you cannot see their headlights.

I love that.

OoooOO! Even more special; when they do it on a two lane divided highway. You are in the right hand lane, doing your thing, then bam! There they are, riding your ass like there is a fucking tsunami licking their bumper. Stupid fuckers, every one of them.
I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Please explain why I should move over...

Both you guys...

Two choices:
Move over: Nice guy
Stay and Block: Arrogant all-about-ME asshole.

Sounds like you both have anger management issues, too.

You have it totally backwards.
The aggressive driver who is trying to bully me into moving over in traffic so that they can make up ONE vehicle space to the next vehicle in the line is the "arrogant all about me asshole".

Like I wrote, grow up and WAIT YOUR TURN like a civilized person.

I pay a lot of attention to my mirrors when I am driving. If I see someone coming up on me fast, and I am in the left lane with no traffic in front of me, I'll be out of their way ASAP.

It is the dickheads in traffic that I have a problem with. The worst ones are the shitheads that try to whizz up the right lane for three or four cars, then cut back into the left lane. That is driving to endanger. The other drivers have to make way for the "arrogant all about me asshole". Those are the ones I'll stuff every time I get the chance.

For the aggressive drivers who drive as I have described, you should try a GPS and drive normally for a trip or two, then revert back to asshole tactics and see how much time you (didn't) save. The time savings is TINY, compared to the risk you are imposing on other drivers.

WAIT YOUR TURN like civilized people do.

I really hate this variation: Single lane road, driving along and someone comes up behind you. There is no traffic in either direction. However, instead of passing you they feel it is their duty to ride your ass so close, you cannot see their headlights.

I love that.

Me too... I've had this happen to me on a city street. NO other traffic around and the asshole's right on my bumper for 4 blocks! I got so sick of it that I swiftly swerved from directly in front of him to the middle lane. It surprised him so much that he stopped in his tracks and I drove off. Asshole...

I love that.

Me too... I've had this happen to me on a city street. NO other traffic around and the asshole's right on my bumper for 4 blocks! I got so sick of it that I swiftly swerved from directly in front of him to the middle lane. It surprised him so much that he stopped in his tracks and I drove off. Asshole...

And its dark, so they just have to have their high beams on, so I am being blinded by my side mirrors.
I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

And its dark, so they just have to have their high beams on, so I am being blinded by my side mirrors.

main beam fuckers or badly adjusted headlight piss me off..

but so do those tits that still think that side-lights are any use... stop with the fairly lights and put some proper lights on arse hole.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

main beam fuckers or badly adjusted headlight piss me off..

but so do those tits that still think that side-lights are any use... stop with the fairly lights and put some proper lights on arse hole.

:D:D

I guess your not a Volvo lover then huh?

BP
:)

The sound of chewing, even my own, poor speaking or reading skills in regards to adults (i.e. me and you instead of you and I or inability to pronounce common words, accents not included), the use of the "N-Bomb" by ANYONE, including those of the darker complexion, and those that micromanage without reason to do so.

Going to the gym makes me happy right now. Lets me get all my frustrations out and continue to improve myself.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.