bluepill

Post the most annoying little thing...

What little things annoy you on a daily basis... You know, the stuff that no-one else is bothered about?

And what little things throughout the day bring you the most joy/happiness?

Annoying:
A woman in work every day has to eat cereal (at mid-day) from a bone china bowl with a metal spoon. The bloody noise drives me MAD - riny dink riny dink rinky dinkr inky dink :S[:/]

Joy:
Seeing the bual buals and tinsel that my step-daughter decorated my car with on the weekend. B|:)

BP:)

People who go the speed limit in the left hand lane >:(

+1.25

Or Right lane in our case - especially on the A14 near us... they have Average speed cameras now and loads of people drive at just under 70 but stick to the outside lane with no one (except for me:) in the nearside lane - move over arseholes.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

People who go the speed limit in the left hand lane >:(

I drive truck, and in major cities, big trucks are barred from the exreme left lane. So you get granpa McSlowpoke in the middle lane (as far left as I can go) going 5mph below the limit. If I try to pass him on the right (legal, but frowned upon) I risk getting trapped by ramp traffic, if I pass on the left I risk a ticket. And there are signs that say "slower traffic keep right".

Also, my truck is governed. It will not go any faster than 65 unless I'm going downhill. I come up on someone going a little slower than me, swing out to pass, get almost all the way past, then they speed up and either stay right next to my trailer wheels for 15 miles, or very slowly repass me, making all the cars in the left lane behind me all pissed off. And if they repass me, after I finally get back in the right lane, they slow back down and we repeat the whole process.
The worst part about it is how easy it would be to squash them like the verminous bug that thay are.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I always let lorries out (I know how much fuel that they use going up and down their gears) .... but this really pisses off the cars behind me - double the benifit.... lorry driver thanks me and wanker behind hates me:)B|

(.)Y(.)

I always let lorries out (I know how much fuel that they use going up and down their gears) .... but this really pisses off the cars behind me - double the benifit.... lorry driver thanks me and wanker behind hates me:)B|

Thanks from all the truck(lorry)drivers. There are good drivers in the "fourwheelers" and we do appreciate it. FWIW, blinking the lights means "Thanks".
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

People who go the speed limit in the left hand lane

People who talk on their cell and attempted to drive at the same time.

People who are rude to service people (waitress, Deli people, Etc)

My list can go on for days, So let me just say inconsiderate people.

Things that give me pleasure.

Being alone in my home and doing what I want.

A good meal, cooking, and driving my car on a lonely windy road.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Can't stand: When people jiggle or fidget or tap or twitch or whistle or hum or click pens or any number of repetitive, absentminded, rhythmic behavior. It seriously drives me insane. Worse is a dear friend of mine who likes to jiggle her leg in my car while I'm driving. I stopped in the middle of a bridge (for those of you in the Seattle area, it was the 520 floating bridge) and threatened to put her out. She was shaking the whole car!

I also can't stand whistling. Especially in a small area, like a car. I have hearing problems and am told that I have 'dog hearing'. I can hear very low pitches and very high pitches. Whistling is, for some reason, actually painful. My husband loves to whistle. Especiall in the car. [:/]

Joy - My doggies. Sounds lame but, truly, when they look at me and sigh and I know that they are happy and contented and relaxed, it makes my heart melt.

If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

I really believe that it takes two people to get annoyed - and we can only control one of them. With that said, there are two things in this world that drive me crazy to no end...

1. Slurping milk loudly after eating a bowl of cereal. I mean, come on.

2. People who try to rearrange my schedule for me.
----------------------------------------
Person A: "Hey, let's meet and work on the Simulation Thursday night."

Me: "Sorry Man, Busy then. I'm free Tomorrow and Friday anytime though."

Person A: "Well, Why can't you meet Thursday Night?"

Me: I'm going to spend some time with the Girlfriend, and either way, I have a project due Friday morning I'll be working on."

Person A: Well, what if you work on that project Wednesday, meet with me Thursday, and hang out with her Friday?

------------------------------------------------

I guess I put a lot of time and thought into planning my time and being efficient, it's kinda an insult when people try to rearrange that for me to fit their needs.
=========Shaun ==========

• People who eat with their mouth open.

• People who turn up late for meetings

• Some food stuffs - Mushrooms, cabbage and smelly cheese.

• Rude kids

• Rude people

• Hip Hop and Rap music

• Wallpaper

• Cars with fog lights lit when I'm right behind them in a queue of traffic.

• People who use side lights

(.)Y(.)

Annoys:

People who don't know how to use the Shift key and don't know how to type complete sentences!!!

People who talk out loud, LOUDLY.

People who constantly cough and/or clear their throat but they don't have a cold- they just do it ALL the time.

People who talk/text on their cell phone/PDA/whatever at inappropriate times, even when they are told not to.

Whuffos.

Joys:
    Spending time with my family and my kitty.

Blue skies.

Hugs and kisses from my sweetie.
    http://3ringnecklace.com/

#1. Parents that do not discipline their children. Nothing is more annoying than being at a Restaurant or Movie and having some kids screaming and/or running around terrorizing the place while the parents just sit there and ignore them.
    If your children can not behave themselves in Public, Don’t bring them in Public.

#2. Overly Religious People - People that feel compelled to force their religious beliefs on others.

#3. Poor drivers – Those that tend to ride in your blind spot and speed and/or slow down in order to stay there as you try to get away from them. Those that do not use turn signals. Those that see you are trying to get over into their lane and speed up to keep you from doing so.

#4. Me Me Me people. You know the ones.. No matter what you say they have go on about how it related to them. Basic exercise for everyone. Count how many times today you say and/or write Me, Myself or I. Now tomorrow try to cut it in half. The world will be a better place if you do.

Edit: Forgot to add the Joys:
    1. Flirtatious Women.
    2. Well Mannered Children
    3. Genuinely Happy People.

Annoyance - People who invade my personal space while standing in lines.

LOVE LOVE LOVE coming home each night to my holiday deco's, my cat's, and my husband! :)
    g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
    Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
    OMG, is she okay?

What little things annoy you on a daily basis... You know, the stuff that no-one else is bothered about?

Any kind of customer service department. Seriously, the name is customer service, not fuckin' voice jail. WTF?

Basically, whoever designs voice response systems should probably be horsewhipped.

Why do I have to enter in all sorts of information BEFORE getting transfered to a "real" customer service agent (in India no doubt) only to have to repeat it again to somebody that can't (for some weird reason, I dunno maybe it's because they don't speak my language) understand what I'm trying to tell them?
    quade -
    The World's Most Boring Skydiver

The sentence, "Can I ask you a question?"

WTF??? That should be, "Can I ask you TWO questions, this one and the one after it?"

Just ask the fucking question without the preliminary bullshit & save us both some time.
    Speed Racer
    --------------------------------------------------

#4. Me Me Me people. You know the ones.. No matter what you say they have go on about how it related to them. Basic exercise for everyone. Count how many times today you say and/or write Me, Myself or I. Now tomorrow try to cut it in half. The world will be a better place if you do.

Jesus Jay you could just come out and say it, you think I'm an ass.

dislike: the package said they wouldn't ride up my leg. Fuggin liars!!! :D

Likes: People who genuinely are willing to listen and are open enough to realize life can really be better if they want it to be.
    Skymama's #2 stalker -