LisaH

Happy belated Birthday, Ladyskydiver

Like I said (in my e-mail to you), I am SO sorry I missed your birthday! Happy belated, and I PROMISE to make it up to you. ;)

:D

Hope you had a good one!

*hugz*

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Thank you, everyone!

J - Umm...no birthday spankings. :P Finals are on hand right now so even taking a few seconds break to hop online feels bad. :)>:( Although I'm taking a catamaran ride on the 11th to celebrate end of 2nd semester and my birthday. Ummm...I probably won't post pics. :):D:D

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Thats one hell of a way to celebrate your birthday! woohoo

And one heck of away to spend the day before heading back to the cold abyss known as the midwest!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

And one heck of away to spend the day before heading back to the cold abyss known as the midwest!

I can't wait - 4 hours of being on the ocean. I'm so excited!

Oh...and thanks for the reminder about the cold. B| I actually thought it got "cold" out the other night, and it was a balmy 76F out. I'm in so much trouble when I get back to WI next weekend. B|:|
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Make sure whoever is picking you up has a warm toasty coat for you in the car and brings it to the door for you!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I can't wait - 4 hours of being on the ocean. I'm so excited!

Oh...and thanks for the reminder about the cold. B| I actually thought it got "cold" out the other night, and it was a balmy 76F out. I'm in so much trouble when I get back to WI next weekend. B|:|

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Second issue, you're coming back to Wisconsin?

WTF? Are you crazy.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Second issue, you're coming back to Wisconsin?

WTF? Are you crazy.

:D Thanks!

Only reason I'm coming back is for Christmas. You know the powers that mom's have...the puppy dog else that look so hurt if you even dare think that you might not want to be in the great white north for Christmas. :D Oh, well...it'll be family time. I'll just have to figure out that staying warm thing. :D:D:D

Renee, I told my mom that if she didn't bring my winter coat, gloves, hat, scarf, and a blanket for in the vehicle, I was turning around and flying back here. :D I can guarantee, she'll have it with her.