guppie01

Anyone have a week off and want to drive from MD to CA (all expenses paid)

I don't get it. Why did you purchase a vehicle in Md. when you're in Cali.?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not purchased the car yet... There is a dealer in MD that can offer me the car for a ton less than the dealerships out here...

Best case, we can get a dealer locally to work with us, worst case I will get the car moved from MD to CA.

Got it. Make sure you get a really low interest rate and price. Car dealerships are desperate these days.

Anyway, you're smart and will do the right thing.

I may have a car that needs to be driven from MD to CA, and I'm too damn lazy to drive cross country! :P

It's approx. 40 hours of drive time.

HEY, what is RkyMtnHigh's route... maybe the car can hitch a ride with her... :)
g

A couple days ago I left CO with beer bottles from Coors to take to their location in Elkton VA. Today I drove thru MO, IL, IN, and now in KY and expect to arrive in VA around 3am EST tomorrow. Hopefully we wont get another load til afternoon so we can get some sleep;) I'm pretty sure they are keeping me on the East Coast thru January. Wish I could help ya out :)

BTW Congrats on the new rideB|

I may have a car that needs to be driven from MD to CA, and I'm too damn lazy to drive cross country!

It's approx. 40 hours of drive time.

HEY, what is RkyMtnHigh's route... maybe the car can hitch a ride with her...

So are you getting time off from your shooting schedule and is Travelocity paying for this trip for you.... get video .:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: