guppie01

Anyone have a week off and want to drive from MD to CA (all expenses paid)

I may have a car that needs to be driven from MD to CA, and I'm too damn lazy to drive cross country! :P

It's approx. 40 hours of drive time.

HEY, what is RkyMtnHigh's route... maybe the car can hitch a ride with her... :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

if i was coming to the states for more than just 2 weeks I would. Maybe you should talk to squeak... he's goin all over hell and back anyways.;)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

if i was coming to the states for more than just 2 weeks I would. Maybe you should talk to squeak... he's goin all over hell and back anyways.;)

Squeak drove my other car back to my house from Elsinore when I got my new one. He has issues with being on the 'wrong' side. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I don't see why...

I'm doin' that here in Japan and so far, the only issue i have is that I keep going to the left side of the car to get in and drive. :D

Once I'm in and driving, I'm fine.B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I do believe he is heading the opposite direction as well.

g

i believe he's going full circle...

Here's what he told me last night...

i land in SF on 21st, in Seattle 24th Chicago 1st and Toronto 4th, then heading south

i wont be in LA until last week in Jan

LOL okay Spence, clarification:

Food - per diem
Lodging - up to 100 per night
Gas
One way return air fare to MD

I googled the distance, and it states it's a 40 hour drive. So I figure driving it will take 4.5 days to make the trip.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

It might be cheaper to have the thing put on a truck and hauled. Or did you look into that already? There are companies that do that specifically. (course you might know that already)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

It might be cheaper to have the thing put on a truck and hauled. Or did you look into that already? There are companies that do that specifically. (course you might know that already)

LOL Yeah, I actually work in the industry and if I want the car trucked within a week it will cost me 2500.

The problem is most truck carriers do not specifically hual cargo from 1 side of the country to the other, and when they get to that destination it's difficult for them to find cargo to hual back to get them home. Although rail may be an option for me.

Looking at all my options right now, and compiling the cost's.

g
OMG, is she okay?

Thats what I thought you did but wasn't sure. (hence the "you might know this")

If I were out of work right now I would definitely take you up on that offer.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

When does this need to happen? What kind of car? Condition and mileage?

Within the year
Toyota FJ
Brand spankin new - o mileage.

g
OMG, is she okay?

Have you talked to the Dealership about having it delivered to a Dealership near you once it's built ?

Getting that info too. I'm workin it! ;)

g
OMG, is she okay?