Misternatural

Wanna see your house up close on the internet?

Looks to me like he's just getting a ticket. There's no law against taking pictures of anything in a public place, excluding certain government and military facilities.

from P.J. O'Rourke's "Holidays in Hell":

And the Japs take snapshots of everything, not just everything famous but everything. Back in Tokyo there must be a billion color slides of street corners, turnpike off-ramps, pedestrian crosswalks, phone booths, fire hydrants, manhole covers and overhead electrical wires. What are the Japanese doing with these pictures? It's probably a question we should have asked before Pearl Harbor.

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Claim all your property type taxes back

Great suggestion mate! Unfortunately, the local tax assessor knows it exists. $14,000 per year.:|

14K:S? I'm going to quit bitching about $4400/year. Are you in SoCal?

And I'll quit bitching about the $2K/year I pay here in CO.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Great suggestion mate! Unfortunately, the local tax assessor knows it exists. $14,000 per year.:|

14K:S? I'm going to quit bitching about $4400/year. Are you in SoCal?

And I'll quit bitching about the $2K/year I pay here in CO.[:/]

And I suppose I would be bragging about not having to pay $900 property tax on my 4 BR house and 3 acres of land with a disability exemption... I can't even begin to imagine $14K. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Don't get me started about property tax, I'm suing the town over taxes pending,and I am using Google maps as evidence- ironically.:|

You have my curiosity peaked - would you mind elaborating on this?...
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Well, since Google satellite maps are legal, constitutional and not considered surveillance, or an invasion of privacy in the U.S.- then the average person can use its detailed and accurate photo data as a tool for any number of property related issues ie. Real estate, road and trail access, appraisal, property boundaries, and to determine what a property is being commercially used for. Far as I know all of this information can be printed out and presented in court in the if needed- can't get into details about my own case though.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great suggestion mate! Unfortunately, the local tax assessor knows it exists. $14,000 per year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14K? I'm going to quit bitching about $4400/year. Are you in SoCal?

Nope, Taxachusetts.[:/]

We are actually just about middle of the pack now!

Massachusetts' State/Local Tax Burden Slightly Below Average
Estimated at 9.5% of income, Massachusetts' state/local tax burden percentage ranks 23rd nationally, just below the national average of 9.7%. Massachusetts taxpayers pay $5,377 per capita in state and local taxes. Massachusetts has dropped 17 places in the rankings since 1977 by imposing a property tax limitation and keeping a lid on its personal income tax rate, living down its "Taxachusetts" nickname.

We are actually just about middle of the pack now!

Estimated at 9.5% of income, Massachusetts' state/local tax burden percentage ranks 23rd nationally, just below the national average of 9.7%. Massachusetts taxpayers pay $5,377 per capita in state and local taxes. Massachusetts has dropped 17 places in the rankings since 1977 by imposing a property tax limitation and keeping a lid on its personal income tax rate, living down its "Taxachusetts" nickname.We are actually just about middle of the pack now!

Estimated at 9.5% of income, Massachusetts' state/local tax burden percentage ranks 23rd nationally, just below the national average of 9.7%. Massachusetts taxpayers pay $5,377 per capita in state and local taxes. Massachusetts has dropped 17 places in the rankings since 1977 by imposing a property tax limitation and keeping a lid on its personal income tax rate, living down its "Taxachusetts" nickname.

I knew our state had dropped in the standings but didn't realize that low. I moved to Mass. in the 90's from L.I., so I shouldn't complain. Their taxes in comparison are quite a bit higher.