Misternatural

Wanna see your house up close on the internet?

The new Google street view?- WTF, is that even legal? It looks like a van drove down our streets bristling with cameras in all directions.http://maps.google.com/maps?

just type in your addy.

That's exactly what they do, they drive a van down our streets with cameras in all directions. I'm being serious ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

No matter what mapping application I use or GPS device I use, I always get my house shown 1/4 mile down the road from where it really is. I have to tell everyone, if they pass so and so street, they went too far, and go back to the last house before that street. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

New? It's been around for months. Yes it's legal and if they catch people they blur them out.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I wish I would have known when they shot my street...

I would have gone outside in my draws to pick up that paper on my front lawn when they were passing through

:D

i know it was a tuesday or a friday morning though, my trash cans are empty and upside down in front of my drive way

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

>>New? It's been around for months.

;)
And that's why I voted for ya! all on the cutting edge of tech and stuff.

I've heard some random reasons ... that's pretty random. :D But thanks!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

It has been out for some of the major cities for several years. My neighborhood in NYC was available before I moved away in 2004. Haven't looked at any smaller towns, but the detail is quite impressive in the larger cities.
Killing threads since 2004.

It isn't available for my town yet. Boo. :(

When they do finally show up on Swervy street, can I be your official stalker?:)
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Hell, I remember Barbara Striesand suing my brother's best friend for taking extremely high resolution photos of her cliff-side home along the California coast. He was doing a coast-long photography project for a coast line preservation group, all from his helicopter. Bitch sued because the photos detailed the layout of her parasol umbrellas... :D:D:D

Of course she lost.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well i was just browsing some foreclosure real estate listings today and I Googled the fuckers- clicked on street level:oto my surprise I could check out in detail the whole neighborhood from my desk like I was walking down the street myself. I use the sat maps a lot but this was fucking amazing!- front yards,some back yards, I could see people standing around, privacy my ass. I said to the realtor "Well I don't see any dog fighting rings or huge dope plants anywhere, you know location location...."

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Bwahahaaha
:D:D:D
thats what I'm talkin' bout
Trash cans and people in their skivvies, "honey whose car was that parked in the driveway when I wasn't home?"

Don't laugh too hard. I just heard about this from another truck driver. The picture of his house shows his neighbor's car parked in his driveway. Apparently, the neighbor has been parking one of his cars in the drive to keep from having to move them back and forth.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

The new Google street view?- WTF, is that even legal? It looks like a van drove down our streets bristling with cameras in all directions.http://maps.google.com/maps?

just type in your addy.

Procto-Google is the next mapping application to come online... It will give you directions to the nearest asshole... (I just have to walk across the street)
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

>>Following your link, my house doesn't exist.

Yeah apparently the Google surveillance van has not been down my road either, I cant imagine how many vans they have roaming around taking video of everything, are they marked vans? If I see the thing on my road I'm gonna try to moon it- and I think everyone should cuz THAT would be funny.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415