GaryRay

butt itch

so i was showering and right above the crack of my ass i have 2 dimples, weird i know but ive had them and its cool, but right below those still above the crack i got a bug bite or something, not sure what it is, but when the hot water would hit it, it would feel real good and make me pee, tried it twice, and now when i scratch it feels amazing. is there a bunch of nerves back there or something? all i want to do right now is scratch that fucking thing.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

Cats have a bundle of nerves just at the base of their tails which is why some love having that spot scratched - or beaten - and some get aggressive if you mess with that spot. This is the root (get it? nerve? root?) cause of the 'elevator butt' phenomenon.
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

that is funny as hell!!!

it brings back good and bad memories too my bro tim (R.I.P) used to do that to his cat too she loved it..

he used to do it to my dog too, think that's why my dog loves it to this day when i do that shit to him...LOL

:)

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Be careful with that.
You might have the start of a pilonidal cyst.
A friend of mine had his second one earlier this year and it was very painful.
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22pilonidal+cyst%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

don't scratch it to much bud. you might end up with a staph infection

B|

i pee in the shower sometimes to...but my butt crack don't itch LMAO!!

Let Darwin be right ... there are still pages left in the new book
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

i honestly dont see how scratching your butt or peeing in the shower can lead to a darwin award. maybe im just thick headed in which case peeing in the shower really wont end in a darwin award b/c i will simply bounce off the side of the wall.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

i honestly dont see how scratching your butt or peeing in the shower can lead to a darwin award. maybe im just thick headed in which case peeing in the shower really wont end in a darwin award b/c i will simply bounce off the side of the wall.

That's a great introduction to the next year's book ! I'll recommended it for the preface .....

not sure what it is, but when the hot water would hit it, it would feel real good and make me pee, tried it twice, and now when i scratch it feels amazing.

Sweetie, that wasn't pee. You're a squirter. :P

Waiting for Downward Spiral to chime in now.... :D

I won't answer this, I won't answer this, I won't answer this ...:):)

not sure what it is, but when the hot water would hit it, it would feel real good and make me pee, tried it twice, and now when i scratch it feels amazing.

I double dog dare you. :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I double dog dare you. :ph34r:

I will wait for the update... looks like someone is back in the shower heating up the sweet spot and squirting out of the opposite side .....

We are all standing by for an update... will he have a sore spot? Did he use too much water? Did he get creative and push deeper..... ?

We are all in suspense !

for the record and then you can continue on this spiral, its not in my butt, its at the crest of the crack.

but maybe i am a squirter :P...actually i know i'm a squirter, if any girls want to try and disagree, give me a call and we can meet up...maybe. and Lisa, im sorry, you lost your chance when you took a chunk out.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

for the record and then you can continue on this spiral, its not in my butt, its at the crest of the crack.

but maybe i am a squirter :P...actually i know i'm a squirter, if any girls want to try and disagree, give me a call and we can meet up...maybe. and Lisa, im sorry, you lost your chance when you took a chunk out.

:D Shall I post the pic??
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

:D Shall I post the pic??

Go for it!!

Be careful with that.
You might have the start of a pilonidal cyst.
A friend of mine had his second one earlier this year and it was very painful.
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22pilonidal+cyst%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I had the same thought. Had one 4 years ago and I started out thinking it was just an itchy bug bite, but it never went away and eventually got pretty painful. Let it go until it opened up on its own and got infected. The result was not an experience I care to repeat.
Killing threads since 2004.

lol, i dont recommend it for the safety of DZ.com, but if you want to crash the servers.

Some of your dz.commers have long nails... maybe you should ask for assistance.... I wont mention names !