normiss

One Six Right!!!

oh :|

I got them seperately so I didn't know.

That and I haven't actually watched either one of them but I'm going to have to now. With all you guys hyping it...

If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

Anybody?
THIS will bring tears to your eyes.
B|B|B|

Denis and I watched this Saturday night, what an amazing movie! If you haven't seen it yet, you must see it, Normiss is right, it will bring tears to your eyes... I rented it on Netflix and now I plan to buy it... it was just that good :)

Why not? They have 8,000ft runway. I'm sure they could handle it. Didn't Airforce One land out there?

No, a 747-200 calls for over 9000' @ take off...that would put 'em in the In & Out drive thru. ;)

It's the 3rd busiest civil aviation airport in the country & NO commercial flights go through there.

...and since there are no 'terminal' facilities for anything not self-contained the passengers would have to go down the emergency slides to get off.:ph34r:

Both of the Air Force Ones are B-747 SP's, a shortened, higher performance version of the B747. Still a heavy, it was designed for shorter runways. ;)
A lot of other heavies can get in and out of a 8000' runway just fine.

Two summers ago I worked AF1 into Redman, OR when Bush was overnighting there. This time he flew in on a Boeing 757. The runways are 7000+ there, but I think the weight limit was the problem. They did have a H/C17 as a support aircraft, but they have lots of wheels to spread out the weight.

No jetways for deplaning? What's wrong with the roll up stairs like in the old days?:)

So my dad's been a pilot of many sorts for over 30 years now and I am thinking this would be a good xmas gift for him.

Is it worth it to also get him One Six Left? Also, Amazon has some bundle of both movies any the soundtrack. is the soundtrack any good?

Thanks
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero