upndownshop

Go Steelers!!!!

That game...fucking sucked.

Pittsburgh's Defense.......well, should no longer be ranked number one, after getting shown up by the Cowboys.

Dallas...god sometimes my own team makes me so sick just basically giving away the game in the last few minutes. At least the falcons lost too to keep our wild card chances remotely salvageable.

*groan*

That game...fucking sucked.

Pittsburgh's Defense.......well, should no longer be ranked number one, after getting shown up by the Cowboys.

Why would you say that? The Cowboys have one of the best offenses in the league, and 13 points is hardly "getting shown up."
Great football for the most part. Cowboys have some discipline problems they need to address. Not just the penalties, but their lack of organization during hurry up play on both sides of the ball.
Gonna have to look out for the Eagles for the remainder; they are definitely back on their game.

Yeah they did it! Oddly enough I have been a Steelers fan since I can remember, born and raised in Dallas though. Next fav team was the Oilers, but they are gone now. :S

Actually met half the Cowboy players back in the 70's, we used the same orthopedic, parents still jumping rounds for part of the 70's.

Whoo hoo Steelers!