Squeak

Weekend Numbers Dec 6th-7th

2:7:0
2 bike shows on Sunday
7 jumps on Saturday,
one more weekend of Jumping in OZ next week. Then no more Jumping in OZ for 12 months
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

;):0:0

no jumps but got in 15 dives...deepest at 90ft and got to take pics of lots of cool critters.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:( : :( : :(

1. Couldn't get together with WYD this weekend, so no humps. :(

2. Yesterday we had TFR (President Bush flew into PHL for the Army/Navy game) so no flying out of XKeys. Today we had gusts up to 60, I may be wrong on that speed, but no jumping. Boo!

3. No beer owed this week. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

0:0:0

No jumping this weekend... I celebrated my 34th birthday on Saturday and I have to say it was one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time...

We also had our dz holiday party and they showed the year end videos... (of the contributors I think I liked mine the best...)

I had a lot of fun making it this year... I even created my own music using Sony Acid Music Studio.

it can be found here http://www.scottgunstills.com/gallery/6568056_5mkzk#420081363_aEecH and is posted in two parts... I hope y'all enjoy it...

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

got in 15 dives...deepest at 90ft and got to take pics of lots of cool critters.

Totally sweet. You guys down in Mexico right now?

For me :)
Poor weather and a Japanese exchange student for the weekend combined to keep me away from the DZ, Not a problem this time of year. I kind of expect it.

0:0:0

No jumping this weekend... I celebrated my 34th birthday on Saturday and I have to say it was one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time...

We also had our dz holiday party and they showed the year end videos... (of the contributors I think I liked mine the best...)

I had a lot of fun making it this year... I even created my own music using Sony Acid Music Studio.

it can be found here http://www.scottgunstills.com/gallery/6568056_5mkzk#420081363_aEecH and is posted in two parts... I hope y'all enjoy it...

Scott

I call BULLSHIT on this post ! The last number is BEER OWED OR OTHER SIGNIFICANT EVENTS ! It's 0:0:1 for you buddy !

Will send you a mailing address for the beer !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

:):7:3
got my A license !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first 4 way well we at least got it docked but didnt get to turn any points

first canopy stack

I was told that I fall too slow on a jump and the next jump we went all out as fast as we could. that was fun
then the next person i went with I forgot to slow it down and he had to go into a sit to catch me
overall very fun weekend and learned how much I still have to learn

I call BULLSHIT on this post ! The last number is BEER OWED OR OTHER SIGNIFICANT EVENTS ! It's 0:0:1 for you buddy !

Um... Huh?

The first "number" is Humps (or other significant event)

The last number is beer owed (i.e. for firsts) Since I've had birthdays before it doesn't apply to that... It''s not my first time going to a dz party... and it's certainly not the first time creating a year end video for the dz...

please enlighten me as to my beerable offense was...:P

Um... Huh?

The first "number" is Humps (or other significant event)

The last number is beer owed (i.e. for firsts) Since I've had birthdays before it doesn't apply to that... It''s not my first time going to a dz party... and it's certainly not the first time creating a year end video for the dz...

please enlighten me as to my beerable offense was...:P

Ok, ok, ok .... 1:0:1

Significant event : Birthday ;)
Beer owed : First 34th Birthday :P

Coold video, thanks for posting it .. !:)

I generally just consider birthday's as just another day(but I might give you that one)... but... as for the beerable offense... I think you're reaching a bit... in my experience the beer is usually bought FOR the birthday boy not BY the birthday boy...

I am glad you enjoyed my year end video though... ;)

I generally just consider birthday's as just another day(but I might give you that one)... but... as for the beerable offense... I think you're reaching a bit... in my experience the beer is usually bought FOR the birthday boy not BY the birthday boy...

I am glad you enjoyed my year end video though... ;)

Beer is bought for the birthday GIRLS... where have you been skydiving?

:):0:0

No jumps this weekend... I am not yet allowed to jump if there's no instructor on duty (C and D-licence only).

Instead, I taught a student how to [unravel]* a parachute, which is one of the demands for obtaining the coveted A-licence.
Pre-second I showed him how it was done, next I set him his true test.

I merely gave the student a step-through, a risertwist and a lineover to solve, but halfway through their time it started to look as if I had a nice challenge waiting for me after the student ran out of time, as they had given themselves quite a few interesting knots.
To my quiet amazement however, they actually managed to untie the knot all by themselves.
They probably thought the test I'd given them wasn't challenging enough. :ph34r:

Unfortunately, they went home before the beerlight came on so they didn't buy their beer.
Kids today.. [:/]

*disclaimer: I know unravel is in this context not the right word.. but for the life of me I cannot remember what that correct word would be..
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

:)
1st load up on the new engine and prop. 4-way with 2 new A guys that came apart at the second point, then a 2 way were we just did 180's to cat grips until 5k. We sideslide away from each other, waved and tossed at the same time and watched the openings which was pretty cool.

Sunday was a wind bust.[:/]

----

The M8B was 2 outta 3. The hangar was trashed and the oil temp at the top of the green and some other minor things. Didn't freeze tho as it was only 18 deg at altitude.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

got in 15 dives...deepest at 90ft and got to take pics of lots of cool critters.

Totally sweet. You guys down in Mexico right now?

For me :)
Poor weather and a Japanese exchange student for the weekend combined to keep me away from the DZ, Not a problem this time of year. I kind of expect it.

Bonaire --- back to dreary washington weather though and work;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!