BGDVRTECH

JUST GOT "LAID OFF" what now????

so i worked for this company el-usa.com doing tech support on dvr's out in boulder they just fired me!!!! they have been doing way bad and half of are company like 4 months ago left and started 3xlogic.com they do the same thing as us same software pretty funny really they where taking are biz HA HA! sweat unemployment here i come!!!!!!

any way im 21 200 jumps now and really want to get more and have a full time part in the sport i have fallen in love with.

any one got a good word for a kid how just got laid off and really want to skydive more theny anything in the world and will go to the end of the world for it

or tell me how you started what helped you

anything to give a kid some direction in this crazy ass world we live in

THANKS,

I wish i was skydiving!!!!

simple math for you:

skydiving costs money
your source of money is gone
the money you will get is a privelege and you are lucky to get it
taking some time off from this sport until you can afford it is not going to hurt anything.

My advice, get another stable, well as stable as can be, job and then skydive when you can afford it.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

c'mon bro... [:/] that shit makes sense and everything

he needs to get high as fuck, then spend all of whatever money he has left skydiving this weekend, then get smashed on alchohol and bang a few transvestites...and be a bum by monday

getting a job as soon as possible.. dude that's some fucking communist bullshit

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

c'mon bro... [:/] that shit makes sense and everything

he needs to get high as fuck, then spend all of whatever money he has left skydiving this weekend, then get smashed on alchohol and bang a few transvestites...and be a bum by monday

getting a job as soon as possible.. dude that's some fucking communist bullshit

well they did say we were going towards communism these days :)

I've just seen what happens when people lose their job these days. There are smart people and there are dumb people. By that I mean how you act after the job loss determines which you are.

Don't be a dumb Fucker is what I'm trying to get across.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

HELL YA spending what i got selling all my shit moving to some place fun!!! or atleast not as cold for the winter!!!

it was so nice to come home to a full keg in the frig and to know it was now my job to kill it!!!

plus walking around the hill in boulder found a house full of girls........ they all want to skydive now;) thank you CU girls for being so dam FINE!!!!!

maybe i lost my job becouse i cant spell or anything english for that matter maybe thats why i drop out of high school becouse school is pointless and the real world is the only school you learn any thing i guess not english:)

maybe i lost my job becouse i cant spell or anything english for that matter maybe thats why i drop out of high school becouse school is pointless and the real world is the only school you learn any thing i guess not english but i sort it out the best i can so what do i need to spell a perfect sentance in freefall?????

After reading that, I can honestly say that I do truly think that becoming a DZ Packer is your lifes calling.

maybe i lost my job becouse i cant spell or anything english for that matter maybe thats why i drop out of high school becouse school is pointless and the real world is the only school you learn any thing i guess not english but i sort it out the best i can so what do i need to spell a perfect sentance in freefall?????

After reading that, I can honestly say that I do truly think that becoming a DZ Packer is your lifes calling.

Damn!
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

see any real job is hard as fuck always getting in trouble for grammer and spelling it fucking sucks being a stupid fucker;)

working on it now i will have time to getpacking quicker!!! so i can go to a real dz and make some cash money for now still have lots of nice things worth a pretty good chunk of change:)

It's somewhere around 20 degrees in boulder right now. Packing really isn't much of an option. Shoveling snow on the other hand.......

Shit, sorry you got laid off bro. My misses got the same bad news yesterday and she's seven months preggers, that's now both of us out of work:SAll you can do is look for something else, lots of people in the same boat.

dam man that sucks sorry to hear that puts me in my place i will be rooting for ya good luck with the hunt and the new born on the way

best wishes