BillyVance

Fun time waster - mini golf

33 on my 3rd try

Got you beat, my friend. 31!!!!!

8 holes in one, including two holes that are pretty tough to get them on, and a 2 on the last hole, which I aced once before.

Does anybody wanna try and beat 31?
B|

31, seriously Billy you need to step it up. I got a 29, 10 holes in one. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!!!??? hahah. I'll have to post the screen print later, as I can't resize here at work.

I RuLE bitches!!!

I'll believe it when you produce the proof. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

33 on my 3rd try

8 holes in one, including two holes that are pretty tough to get them on, and a 2 on the last hole, which I aced once before.

B|

31, seriously Billy you need to step it up. I got a 29, 10 holes in one. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!!!??? hahah. I'll have to post the screen print later, as I can't resize here at work.

I RuLE bitches!!!

tied your 33. Let me work on the 31.
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

33 on my 3rd try

B|

I RuLE bitches!!!

and now you shall believe!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

tied your 33. Let me work on the 31.

Just got a 33 but cant figure how to capture the screen. Pretty easy to get 38-41 score range but the lower scores need some luck it seems

Scott C.

Luck this is a complete game of skill. Just like Tx Hold em. ;)
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

and now you shall believe!!!

All right you got me. But have you aced the 18th? I have, several times. I just can't seem to put together a complete game. It's always one hole that gets me. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

All right you got me. But have you aced the 18th? I have, several times. I just can't seem to put together a complete game. It's always one hole that gets me. :D

Stupid Windmill >:(

Go left or right dude, the windmill is hopeless. :D

I usually get tripped up by the narrow plateau with steep up and down hills. Have to hit it just right and get the ball to stay on top and not roll down the other side. I've aced almost every hole, just not this one or the par four hole where you go left, then right, then left to get to the hole, I can only get a 2 on that one.

Stupid Windmill >:(

Go left or right dude, the windmill is hopeless. :D

I usually get tripped up by the narrow plateau with steep up and down hills. Have to hit it just right and get the ball to stay on top and not roll down the other side. I've aced almost every hole, just not this one or the par four hole where you go left, then right, then left to get to the hole, I can only get a 2 on that one.

You can time the windmill and get a hole in one.

the one with the roll up and down I have gotten a hole in one on before, but couldn't do it the last couple times I've tried.
The other one, the par 4, I think the best you can do is a 2, maybe it's possible to bounce it back and forth and get lucky I have not been able to do so yet though.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I finally got a 29 so I'm just as good as you are, bitch! :D

That said, it is possible to get a lower score. I would think no lower than a 26. There were 3 holes that I have aced before but didn't on this round.

seriously how long did it take you to get that. What do you do all day? :P

I'd have to agree about the 26. It never seems like you can put them all together at the same time. Actually I think there are only 2 holes that you must hit it more than once. So technically a 20 should be the lowest.

Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'd have to agree about the 26. It never seems like you can put them all together at the same time. Actually I think there are only 2 holes that you must hit it more than once. So technically a 20 should be the lowest.

I played this game twice today and got it the second time. I was playing a different game for a while.

I'm a stay-at-home dad and house remodeler who's currently sick with pneumonia, so I've got lots of time.

Okay, I finally got you beat. 28!!! And I still failed to ace a couple of holes that I normally ace, but I did ace one I never did before. Only 8 more shots to shave down.... :D

Okay, I finally got you beat. 28!!! And I still failed to ace a couple of holes that I normally ace, but I did ace one I never did before. Only 8 more shots to shave down.... :D

Being on vacation tends to give a little time. I lost a few strokes by just missing a couple of times so I think that a score lower then 26 is possible.. But this is close..

:)
Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Being on vacation tends to give a little time. I lost a few strokes by just missing a couple of times so I think that a score lower then 26 is possible.. But this is close..

Scott C.

Damn! That's the first hole in one I've seen anybody get on the first par 4! :o Best I've been able to do is get the ball halfway across the final stretch from the tee. Well then, in this case, a 19 would be the best anybody can get to perfection. I'd think it's impossible to ace the last par 4.

Scott C.

Damn! That's the first hole in one I've seen anybody get on the first par 4! :o Best I've been able to do is get the ball halfway across the final stretch from the tee. Well then, in this case, a 19 would be the best anybody can get to perfection. I'd think it's impossible to ace the last par 4.

Ok I completely ballsed up 8 to 13, but I did ace the 18th B|B|

BP