BillyVance

Fun time waster - mini golf

Okay, I finally got you beat. 28!!! And I still failed to ace a couple of holes that I normally ace, but I did ace one I never did before. Only 8 more shots to shave down.... :D

Being on vacation tends to give a little time. I lost a few strokes by just missing a couple of times so I think that a score lower then 26 is possible.. But this is close..

:)
Scott C.

I have tied you. 11 aces, and I screwed up 3 holes. :|

Can anyone beat 27? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think that a score lower then 26 is possible.. But this is close..

:)
Scott C.

I have tied you. 11 aces, and I screwed up 3 holes. :|

Can anyone beat 27? :D

Next game I got 11 aces again but messed up on a couple holes again and only got a 28... but I did finally ace the windmill 13th going through the right tunnel rather than through the middle.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You have got to get a job

Do I sense a hint of jealousy? ;) All in good time...

I have outdone myself, and everyone else here.

24!!! 14 holes in one!!! And to think I could have gotten a 21 if three shots had gone my way!

(singing) we are the chammmmpions, nooo time for loooosers, cause we are the chammmmpions, of the worrrrld....:D

dude, what are you doing on those par 4's??? I figured out how to get a hole in one on the second, but the first one I can't keep the velocity on the ball. Knock some more off that dangit. I see 22 possible for you, and possibly 21 at least.

I got a 27 earlier, but have not been able to match since.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

dude, what are you doing on those par 4's??? I figured out how to get a hole in one on the second, but the first one I can't keep the velocity on the ball. Knock some more off that dangit. I see 22 possible for you, and possibly 21 at least.

You got a hole in one on the 2nd par 4???? I never did. A 2 is the best I've ever done on both par 4's. It's funny, the game before the 24, I was doing great, headed for a sub 25 game and got fucked by the 2nd par four when I went for a shot and the U-turn kicked it back, twice!

WOOOOOOO!!!! 22!!!!!!! 15 fucking holes in ones, including the first 7! And I still screwed up the first par 4 hole.

I think I'm done. At least until somebody comes up with a 21. :P

WOOOOOOO!!!! 22!!!!!!! 15 fucking holes in ones, including the first 7! And I still screwed up the first par 4 hole.

I think I'm done. At least until somebody comes up with a 21. :P

You have way too much time on your hands..:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Alright Billy, Proof you can ace the first par 4, and I know the 2nd can be done as well.

This is my best so far.

Well done! So how did you ace it? I've never been able to come close. I can get the ball slightly into the final straight-away, but any over-hits from the tees usually kicks back down the middle straight-away. I guess I haven't figured out the right angle yet. And as for the 2nd par 4, yes it can be aced, but that one would seem to take a lucky shot, and I've gotten the ball as far as 3/4 down the final straight-away with a lot of carom shots back and forth across the straight-aways.

You know, I got a 24 in my last game, in that one, I got a 2 on both par 4's, the only time I ever got them both like that, and still messed up a few other holes. So, we're getting closer to perfection. It's all about memorizing the right angles and shot powers.

Alright Billy, Proof you can ace the first par 4, and I know the 2nd can be done as well.

This is my best so far.

I am now only 3 shots from perfection! 21!!!! B|

You were right. The par 4s can be aced. I aced the 2nd one, and came pretty close on the 1st one (3/4 of the way down the final straight away). That par 4 8th hole is the only one I have failed to hit a hole in one since I started playing it.

Well both times I aced the par 4's i'd say it was luck. For some reason all the sudden I was able to get a signifcantly more power in the ball on the first par 4. Then it was figuring out what angle to start at. On both par 4's I zig zag it. So I start off pointing the pointer at about a 45 angle and then let er rip with as much power as I can give it.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Well both times I aced the par 4's i'd say it was luck. For some reason all the sudden I was able to get a signifcantly more power in the ball on the first par 4. Then it was figuring out what angle to start at. On both par 4's I zig zag it. So I start off pointing the pointer at about a 45 angle and then let er rip with as much power as I can give it.

I have finally aced the par 4 8th. I have been trying to do it a 2nd time while doing a screen capture of my shot placement, but no luck. :D

So there it is... all 18 holes can be aced. I've aced them all. Just not in the same damn game. So 21 is still the best score so far.